Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

STAND 發問時間: 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 1 0 年前

找一首歌~好像在唱cat prower

昨天看到一部電影(老片)

查了之後好像叫風流奇男子

那段是一個男的再伸展台跳舞

放著一首很high的歌

~~~~~~~~~~~~cat prower~~~~~~~~‵cat prower

節奏感很強的歌

英文是亂拼的

是女生唱的

希望能找到

已更新項目:

The Cowboy Way

好像是這部才對

1 個解答

評分
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

團體:  En Vouge歌名:  Free Your MindMV: www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0TrOmkRSf8  I wear tight clothing and high heel shoesIt doesn't mean that I'm a prostitute, no, noI like rap music, wear hip hop clothesThat doesn't mean that I'm-a sellin' dope, no, no, noOh, please, forgive me for having straight hairIt doesn't mean there's another blood in my heirs, yeah, yeahI might date another race or colorIt doesn't mean I don't like my strong black brothersWhy, oh why, must it be this way?Before you can read me you gotta learn how to see me, I sayFree your mind and the rest will followBe color blind, don't be so shallowFree your mind and the rest will followBe color blind, don't be so shallowSo I'm a sister, buy things with cashThat really doesn't mean that all my credit's badSo why dispute me and waste my timeBecause you really think the price is high for meI can't look without being watched, noYou rang my buy before I made up my mindOh, now attitude, why even bother?I can't change your mind, you can't change my colorWhy, oh why, must it be this way?Before you can read me you gotta learn how to see me, I sayFree your mind and the rest will followBe color blind, don't be so shallowFree your mind and the rest will followBe color blind, don't be so shallowFree your mind!Why, oh why, must it be this way?Before you can read me you gotta learn how to see me, I sayFree your mind and the rest will followBe color blind, don't be so shallowFree your mind and the rest will followBe color blind, don't be so shallow資料來源:www.lyricsvault.net/songs/6677.htmlwww.youtube.com/watch?v=H0TrOmkRSf8 

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。