promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
非人類 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請指出此篇英文文章文法錯誤並教我如何改正,謝謝啦!!

After watching this movie, I felt happy and relax. This is an interesting

comedy with a lot of imagination but also gave us some messages.

Dr.Richard Jacks, a typical workaholic scientist whose life is going okay for him but he wants more things, until he drank that formula bequeathed to him by his grandfather, everything going wrong. He turned into a beautiful woman-Helen Hyde, who tries to ruin everyone and control what she wants. In the end, Richard successfully prevented Helen’s evil conduct, and he also becoming a better person through getting in touch with his feminine side. The movie shows men and women’s different thinking、behavior, maybe everyone has another side just we don’t know and it hide in our deep heart. If this event comes true, I think I would absolute want to turn into a man! Ha~ha.

1 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I felt happy and relax-----relax是動詞,被動式:relaxed

就如:This movie bores me.I feel bored.

這套電影令我生厭.我覺得很悶.

Dr.Richard Jacks, a typical workaholic scientist whose life is going okay for him but he wants more things,----wants應該變成過去式,因為你後面寫until he drank ...用了過去式(其實說故事一定要用過去式)

until he drank that formula bequeathed to him ---應該是until he drank the formula which was bequeathed to him.因為他是喝了一個配方,而那個配方 是被傳下(was bequeathed )給他的.

everything going wrong---欠動詞,應是everything was going wrong.

who tries to ruin everyone and control what she wants----整句要轉過去式:who tried to ruin everyone and to control what she wanted.

and he also becoming a better person through getting in touch with his feminine side----becoming不是動詞耶,用became吧!

and it hide in our deep heart----IT後的動詞要變複數:HIDES

I think I would absolute want to turn into a man-----absolute是形容詞,而我想你是說:我認為我一定會想變成一個男人吧?這樣的話absolute應是副詞:absolutely.

參考資料: ME
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。