sylvia 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

商用英文書信 .....該怎麼回答

what would you reply to these messages?

a:Thank you for your email.I can't find an attachment ,however.Did you send it?

b:Many thanks for your message.Unfortunately,I try to open the attachment,my computer crashes.

c:Thank you for your reply .Please can you check that you have sent the correct file to me?I requested a copy of your brochure for the DF434 digital camera,but I think you have sent me photographs of your office party.

d:I am away from the office for three weeks ,so I will not see the report until I get back .Can you send me a copy as an attachment?

e:Please find attached an application from for the conference. Please complete it in your word processor and send it back to me.

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

"a:Thank you for your email.I can't find an attachment ,however.Did you send it?"

[response]

I did send it, but there must be some problems during sending. Sorry about that and I'll sent it again anyway.

"b:Many thanks for your message.Unfortunately,I try to open the attachment,my computer crashes."

[response]

That's to bad! But the file I send was safe and you may check on your system. Is there anything worng with it?

"c:Thank you for your reply .Please can you check that you have sent the correct file to me?I requested a copy of your brochure for the DF434 digital camera,but I think you have sent me photographs of your office party."

[response]

Oh~I am sorry for doing such a mistake. I'll sent you the copy of my brochure for the DF434 digital camera right away.

"d:I am away from the office for three weeks ,so I will not see the report until I get back .Can you send me a copy as an attachment?"

[response]

That wouldn't be a problem at all! When I get it, I'll send it to you right away.

"e:Please find attached an application from for the conference. Please complete it in your word processor and send it back to me."

[response]

Hello! I've got your mail this afternoon. I would like to complete the job as soon as possilbe but I am afraid that I don't have enough time this week. Would you mind if I done it by Tuesday next week?

參考看看吧

參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。