Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

? 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我翻譯..很高興認識你...的英文..謝謝!!

希望英文高手大大能夠幫我翻譯以下句子!這對我很重要!不用照著我的文法翻,但表達出的感覺希望可以跟我的文字一樣...謝謝!麻煩了!

很高興能夠認識你!謝謝你給了我一個很特別的回憶!也許亞洲的女生在想法上與你們有很大的不同,畢竟是在不同的環境下成長的!如果我做了什麼使你不開心的話,請你別介意,那不是我所希望的,你是一個好男人,你會找到一個適合你的女孩的!我想我還是暫時自己一個人過生活吧!這樣也許對我比較好!我真的很喜歡你,也很高興能夠認識你!願主祝福你!

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Really glad to know you. Thanks for bringing me special memories. Maybe Asian girls think in different way as you do, because of the cultural backgrounds. If I did something to upset you, please do not mind. That is the last thing I want to see. You are a good man, and I'm sure you'll find a girl who perfectly fits you. I feel like being alone for a while. Maybe it's better for me. I surely like you, and am glad to know you. May God bless you.

有些地方我修改了一下,我是用比較口語化的方式來回答(看起來好像是一封信吧!)希望能幫到你。

參考資料: 自己
  • 1 0 年前

Very happy can know you!Thank you for giving me a very special recollection!The perhaps Asian girl has a very great dissimilarity with you on the viewpoint、descending growth in the different environment after all! {The perhaps Asian girl has a very great dissimilarity with you on the viewpoint、descending to grow up in the different environment after all!} If what I did to make you not happy words、please don't mind、that isn't what I hope、you are a good man、you will find out a girl who suits you! {If what I did to make you not happy words、please don't mind、that isn't what I hope、you are a good man、you can find out a girl who suits you!} I miss myself am still temporarily a person lead a life! {I miss myself am still temporarily a person lead to live!} This am perhaps better to me! {Am better to me perhaps so!} I really like you very much、also very happy can know you!Wishing the lord blesses you!

• 1 0 年前

I was glad to have met you... You gave me a lot of special memories.  Perhaps, Asian girls like me thinks very differently from you people.  It is inevitable since we grew up in very different society.  If I did something that made you unhappy, please don't put it in mind because I didn't do it on purpose.  You are a good man.  You will find a good girl for you.  As for me, I do not want any company for a while.  That's what I want for now.  I really really like you, and I was very glad to have met you.  May Lord bless you.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。