jean 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請大家幫忙翻譯一下 (哈利波特 英翻中)

這是"火盃的考驗"英文書第185頁的其中一些

有人可以幫我翻成中文嗎(我作業急需~)

請各位高手們幫幫忙 感激..

有用過翻譯軟體

但是 很爛

staircase up to the dormitories,the crowd around him closed ranks,forcing another butterbeer on him,stuffing crisps and peanuts into his hands....Everyone wanted

to know how he had done it,how he had tricked Dumbledore's Age Line and

managed to get his name into the goblet....

"I didn't,"he said,over and over again,"I don't know how it happened."

But for all the notice anyone took,he might just as well not have answered at all.

"I'm tired!" he bellowed finally,after nearly half an hour. "No,seriously,George-

I'm going to bed-"

He wanted more than anything to find Ron and Hermione,to find a bit of sanity,

but neither of them seemed to be in the common room.Insisting that he needed to sleep,and almost flattening the little Creevey brothers as they attempted to waylay

him at the foot of the stairs,Harry managed to shake everyone off and climb up to

the dormitory as fast as he could.

To his great relief,he found Ron was lying on his bed in the otherwise empty dormitory,still fully dressed.He looked up when Harry slammed the door behind him.

"Where've you been?" Harry said.

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

staircase up to the dormitories,the crowd around him closed ranks,forcing another butterbeer on him

通往宿舍的樓梯上,眾人把 Harry 圍繞起來,強迫他喝下另一杯的奶油啤酒

,stuffing crisps and peanuts into his hands....

塞入一些碎片和花生到他的手中.

Everyone wanted to know how he had done it,

大家都想要知道 Harry 是怎麼辨到的

how he had tricked Dumbledore's Age Line and

他是怎麼騙過 Dumbledore 的年齡限制圈

managed to get his name into the goblet....

而且還把他的名字放入火盃裡.....

"I didn't,"he said,over and over again,"I don't know how it happened."

"我沒有,"他一再的表明,"我也不知道為什麼會這樣"

But for all the notice anyone took,he might just as well not have answered at all.

就算任何人有注意到他說的,他簡直就像是沒有回答一樣.

"I'm tired!" he bellowed finally,after nearly half an hour. "No,seriously,George-I'm going to bed-"

過了半個鐘頭之後,他終於喊出 "我累了"."說真的, George 我要去睡覺了"

He wanted more than anything to find Ron and Hermione,to find a bit of sanity,

Harry 現在只想找到 Ron 和 Hermione, 找到一些平靜,

but neither of them seemed to be in the common room.Insisting that he needed to sleep

可是他們倆好像都不在房間裡. 之前那麼堅持自己要睡覺,

,and almost flattening the little Creevey brothers as they attempted to waylay him at the foot of the stairs

當 Creevey 兄弟試著把 Harry 給攔在樓梯下, Harry 還差點壓扁 Creevey 兄弟.

,Harry managed to shake everyone off and climb up to the dormitory as fast as he could.

Harry 終於擺脫眾人,以最快的速度爬回房間去.

To his great relief,he found Ron was lying on his bed in the otherwise empty dormitory,still fully dressed

幸好,在空蕩蕩的房間裡他發現 Ron 正躺在他的床上,而且還沒換衣服.

He looked up when Harry slammed the door behind him.

Harry 甩門後 Ron 才往上看.

"Where've you been?" Harry said.

"你到那裡去了呢?" Harry 說.

2006-12-03 00:23:37 補充:

第二行 是脆片不是碎片

參考資料: 自己
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

樓梯由宿舍決定, 人群在他附近關閉了等級, 強迫其它奶油啤酒充塞在他油炸馬鈴薯片和花生的手....大家想知道怎麼做到, 怎麼他欺騙了鄧不利多的年齡線和設法讓他的名字進入火杯.... "我沒有," 他說, 很多次, "我不知道怎麼它發生了。" 但通知所有任何人採取了, 他也許沒有回答根本。"我累了!" 他幾乎終於吼叫了,在半小時以後。"不, 我是認真的, 喬治,我要上床去了" 他比任何東西想要更多發現榮恩和妙麗, 發現一點思緒, 但他們都不似乎是在他需要睡覺的共同的房間.強烈的要求,並且當他們試圖攔路搶劫他在臺階的腳幾乎鋪平小的科威兄弟, 哈利設法擺脫大家和攀登由宿舍決定一樣快速地像他能。他發現了榮恩說謊在他的床上否則在空的宿舍, 仍然充分地打扮.他看到當哈利關上了門在他之後。"你去哪了?" 哈利說。

• 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。