promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Vic 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

急!英翻中 (不要用翻譯網站)

If still you think me mad, you will think so no longer when I descrice the wise precautions I took for the concealment of the body.The night waned, and I worked hastily,but in silence.First of all I dismembered the corpse.I cut off the head anf the arms and the legs.

I then took up three planks from the flooring of yhe chamber, and deposited all between the scantlings. I then replaced the boards so clev-erly. So cunningly,that no human eye-not even his-could have de-tected anything wrong. There was nothing to wash out –no stain of any kind- no bloodspot whatever.I had been too wary for that,Arub had caught all-ha!ha

When I had made an end of these labors, it was foueo’clock- still dark as midnight.As the bell sounded the hour, there came a knocking at the street door.I went down to open it with a light heart-for what had I now to fear? There entered three men, who introduced themselves,with perfect suavity, as oddicers of the police.A shriek had been heard by a neighbor during the night.

1 個解答

評分
  • sammy
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

If still you think me mad, you will think so no longer when I descrice the wise precautions I took for the concealment of the body.The night waned, and I worked hastily,but in silence.First of all I dismembered the corpse.I cut off the head anf the arms and the legs.

要是你認為我瘋了, 待我講完我的藏屍妙計後, 你就再也不會這麼想了. 我要乘這月黑風高的深夜, 無聲無息地悄悄地進行. 首先, 我要以分屍來處理. 我先割下頭, 再切下兩隻手臂和兩條腿.

I then took up three planks from the flooring of yhe chamber, and deposited all between the scantlings. I then replaced the boards so clev-erly. So cunningly,that no human eye-not even his-could have de-tected anything wrong. There was nothing to wash out –no stain of any kind- no bloodspot whatever.I had been too wary for that,Arub had caught all-ha!ha.

然後橇開地板上三條木板, 把分解好的屍體藏入. 再將木板原封....不動地釘好, 簡直是天衣無缝到不要說肉眼....就是鬼眼....也絕對查覺不出來. 現場清洗得乾乾淨淨....沒有任何蛛絲馬跡....也未留下半點血痕. 我這麼戒慎恐懼就是怕會被阿魯伯 (Arub) 逮到這一切. 哈!哈!

When I had made an end of these labors, it was foueo’clock- still dark as midnight.As the bell sounded the hour, there came a knocking at the street door.I went down to open it with a light heart-for what had I now to fear? There entered three men, who introduced themselves,with perfect suavity, as oddicers of the police.A shriek had been heard by a neighbor during the night.

當我竣工收尾時已經是四點鐘了....天依然像午夜般漆黑. 就在鳴鐘報時的一刻, 臨街的大門傳來一陣敲門聲. 我從容不迫地出去開門--因為現在有什麼可以讓我害怕的? 接著進來了三個人, 溫文有禮地自我介紹, 他們是來自警局的警員. 因為鄰居在晚間聽到一聲尖叫.

參考資料: 字典
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。