大概五個左右 麻煩了:)

1 個解答

評分
  • Danny
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Memorable Quotes from Madagascar (2005)

圖片參考:http://photo.atmovies.com.tw/movie/poster/pl/m/pl_...

Marty the Zebra: The penguins are going, so why can't I? Alex the Lion: Marty, the penguins are psychotic. Private the Penguin: [landing in Antarctica] Well. This sucks. Skipper the Penguin: Africa? That ain't gonna fly! Alex the Lion: Did he just say "Grand Central Station," or "My aunt's constipation"? Skipper the Penguin: [Looking at the shipping label on their crate] Kowalski. What does it say? Kowalski the Penguin: I can't make it out, Skipper - it's an older code. Skipper the Penguin: Not good enough. [Looking over at Mason the Chimpanzee] Skipper the Penguin: You! Higher mammal. Can you read? Mason the Chimpanzee: No, but Phil can. Phil? [Phil the Chimpanzee begins motioning with his hands, which Maason interprets] Mason the Chimpanzee: Ship to... Kenya Wildlife Preserve... Africa. Skipper the Penguin: Africa! That ain't gonna fly! Rico! [Rico begins coughing and spits up a paper clip, with which he picks the lock on the crate. The penguins then escape and take over the ship] Marty the Zebra: I'm ten years old. My life is half over and I don't even know if I'm black with white stripes or white with black stripes!

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。