promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Brian Huang 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

幫我翻譯這篇英文週記!!急!!給10點喔!!大大們!!

*****幫我翻譯這篇英文週記!!急!!

這禮拜,事情變的又更多了!!!像這禮拜三我們英研社舉辦的歌唱比賽,下禮拜的社團評鑑...等!!好多事情喔!!也好多作業要做!!簡直快把我煩死了!!但還好我之前都有分配時間!!以至於不會太糟糕!!而這禮拜讓我記憶猶新的是公路史上阿里山翻車意外,死傷超嚴重!!看著電視!!很多死者家屬傷心的畫面!!看在眼裡!!不免也感傷了起來!!也希望家屬們能快快處理完死者的後事!!恢復起精神來!!最後,還是希望我的事情能快快處理完!!讓我好好的休息一下吧!!!呵呵!!

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

This week, the thing changes of again more!!!Be like our English to grind a club to hold this Wednesday of sing a game, the association review of the next week...Wait for!!A lot of things oh!!All right many homeworks want to do!!Am annoyed I fast simply!!But O.K. I all have the allotment time before!!With as for not too what a mess!!And this week let me remember still new is the highway history top Mt. Ali to turn over the car accident, the death and harm is super severity!!Watch a television!!A lot of appearances with sad bereaved families!!See in the eye!!Unavoidably also grief get up!!Also hope the funeral affairs that the family members can handle the dead through fast and fast!!The instauration rises spirit!!Still hope my thing can handle to finish fast and fast finally!!Let me take a break thoroughly!!!He He!!

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • betty
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前

This week, the thing changes of again more!!!Be like our English to grind a club to hold this Wednesday of sing a game, the association review of the next week...Wait for!!A lot of things oh!!All right many homeworks want to do!!Am annoyed I fast simply!!But O.K. I all have the allotment time before!!With as for not too what a mess!!And this week let me remember still new is the highway history top Mt. Ali to turn over the car accident, the death and harm is super severity!!Watch a television!!A lot of appearances with sad bereaved families!!See in the eye!!Unavoidably also grief get up!!Also hope the funeral affairs that the family members can handle the dead through fast and fast!!The instauration rises spirit!!Still hope my thing can handle to finish fast and fast finally!!Let me take a break thoroughly!!!He He!! 

• 1 0 年前

This week, what the thing changes is more again! ! ! Our Great Britain grinds the singing match that the society holds like this Wednesday, the corporation of next week comments the ancient bronze mirror ...,etc.! ! Many things oh! ! The much homework will be done too! ! The simple through train makes me bored! ! But not bad to distribute time before me! ! Will not be too terrible! ! And the accident that the one that freshed in my memory this week overturned in Alishan in history of the highway, exceed dead and woundedly seriously! ! Watching TV! ! Sad picture of a lot of relatives of the dead! ! Watch with the tail of one's eye! ! Stand up sadly too unavoidably! ! Hope too that the relatives can finish dealing with the dead's funeral affairs quickly! ! Resume spirit! ! Finally , hope that my thing can be dealt with quickly! ! Let I having a rest hard! ! ! Oh! !

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。