2.一個星座介紹大約250個字

3.網路上我看過了 我覺得有的英文網站字太難

如果你是連看都沒看就貼過來! 那就不用了~~~

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

呃....這個希望對你有幫助,雖然寫的不好

I want to introduce star signs for everyone and just only reference. I think everyone is single person and has different beautiful life.

There are four ways to share star signs to you.

Usually base on birthday:

Born was Virgo(8/23-9/22), Taurus(4/21-5/20), Capricorn (12/22-1/19).

They make the most of security feeling, have the patience, lived with frugality and have the sense of responsibility. Instead, they are pigheaded and owning many rules.

Born was Gemini (5/21-6/21), Aquarius(1/20-2/19), Libra(9/23-10/22).

They have quick reaction, to adjust to changing circumstance fast, like the social life and love beautiful people or things. But they only use very short time to do the matter and do anything in (or within) reason.

Born was Leo (7/23-8/22), Aries (3/21-4/20), Sagittarius (11/22-12/21).

They love freedom, try to everything and have confidence for themselves. The defects are arrogant, lack patience and take care themselves. They have hardy personality and feel happy when they solve their problems.

Born was Pisces (2/20-3/20), Scorpio (10/23-11/21), Cancer (6/22-7/21).

They have many feelings,such as kind, remember memories and romantic. They need family and love in their life.

Next, I want to introduce descriptions about the other star signs to help us easy to understand people’s personality.The descriptions are following:

接下面

2006-12-11 00:05:18 補充:

我只有寫大概的十二星座

因為我介紹的是另外影響的九大星座

例如太陽、月亮、金星、火星之類的

做個參考吧

(^v^) 建議先找中文再自行翻譯會比好!!

參考資料: 曾寫過類似report的我
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。