Sandy 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

求英文高手 中翻英 演講稿 20點 ”急急急”

午安,各位評審各位同學好,我來自一年一班,我的名字叫 xxx。很高興今天能夠來這裡演講。我的演講題目是”我的夢想”

我的夢想

你曾經想過自己的夢想嗎?每個人都有屬於自己的夢想,想像一下關於你未來的家庭、工作、生活或你的另一半,也許你現在想著一個關於未來的夢,以後也有可能會實現喔!

我的夢想就是當一個畫家或者是美術老師,因為我喜歡畫畫,更喜歡隨手塗鴉,喜歡拿起比在紙上畫出我所想畫的種種東西。我覺得畫畫可以讓我心情變好,也能讓我發洩情緒,我能在紙上畫出種種不快樂的情緒,再把它一併丟到垃圾桶裡,這樣就能把不愉快的煩惱通通拋到腦後。

雖然我畫畫並沒有比別人漂亮,我希望我有一雙巧手,能畫出出神入化的圖,令人讚嘆不已。

夢想,靠自己去完成,努力的人才能完成自己的夢想,希望我也能完成自己的夢想,人人都有偉大的夢想,記住,有夢最美。

我的演講到此結束,謝謝大家的聽講.

"演講時間是2:30~3:00若可以再幫我做補強,修改,拜託,謝謝."

12月25日 前要交稿 但我需背稿 12月28日 比賽

拜託高手們幫幫我 (請別用翻譯機) 謝謝 拜託

2 個解答

評分
  • 花貓
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Good afternoon, everybody evaluates every classmate is good, I come from one year and class one, I am xxx. Very glad that can come here to lecture today. My speech topic is; My dream; One's own dream that you have ever thought of my dream? Everybody has a one's own dream, imagine about your future family, the remaining half of work, life or you, perhaps you think now one will realize probably too about future dream oh! My dream is as a painter or art instructor, because I like painting, like scribbling conveniently even more, like picking up and drawing all sorts of things of the picture that I think than on the paper. I think the picture picture can let my mood become well, make me give vent to mood too, I can draw all sorts of unhappy mood on the paper, throw it into the garbage bin in the lump, after in this way, can all throw unhappy vexation brains ing. Though it is not more beautiful than others that I draw the picture, I hope I have a pair of a dab hands, can draw the superb picture, make people praise again and again. Dream of, finish oneself, the diligent person could finish one's own dream, hope I can finish one's own dream too, everybody has a great dream, remember, there is the most beautiful dream. My speech leaves it at that, thanks the listening to the talk of everybody.

參考資料: me
  • 1 0 年前

Good afternoon everyone, I am XXX from "one class" of the first grade. I am very glad to be here to make my speech, which is about my dream.

My dream...

Have you guys ever think about your dreams?Everyone has his/her own dream, think about your future life, your family, your work, or maybe your wife/husband. Maybe you are imagine a dream of your future, which might really happend in your later life!

My dream is to be a art teacher or a artist, because I love dawing! I can draw whenever I want to, and wherever I want to. I think by drawing that can make me to have a better mood, and also to express my anger. I could express all my anger on the papers, and throw them all away in the garbage bin, which is the way that I can decrease my anger.

Even though my drawings are not really good compare to other people's works, but I wish I have a pair of useful hands, and I could make the drawings more real and better.

We need ourselves to complete our own dreams, you can only make your dream come true by working hard on it. I hope I can eventually complete my dream, please remember that everyone has his/her own dream that make themselves to a successful person!!

Here is the end of my speech,Thank you guys for listen to my speech!

參考資料: mee
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。