我的興趣是聽音樂和打桌球,音樂可以減緩壓力,打桌球可以學習到團隊精神、互助精神。

大學時,我在e化管理方面有很大的興趣,所以加入了「製造商業整合-產業電子化學程」

貴校特色為資訊化、國際化、環境化、本土化,並且很重視外語、電腦、溝通技巧,與台灣產業發展的全球整合趨勢不謀而合,激發我就讀貴所的決心,期望自己更具有國際觀。

以上 請幫忙中翻英

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My name is 000 and I am currently studying International Business at 000 University of Technology. There four people in my immediate family; my father has retired, my mother us a housewife and my older brother is doing his national service.During middle school I undertook the role of Assistant Class Head through which I learnt leadership and the importance of communication.My interests include listening to music and playing table tennis. I believe that music can ease stress and through table tennis you can learn team spirit and cooperation.White at university I had a particular interest in E-Management which led me to take a course in ‘Manufacturing Business Integrity: Electronic Business’.It is due to your school’s particular focus on in information technology, the international community, the environment, the local environment, foreign languages, computing, communication skills and Taiwan’s industrial development global integration trends, that I decided that I would like to study at your institution. I very much hope that I can gain more of an international perspective.

參考資料: Me
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

我是000,目前就讀於00科技大學國際企業系,家裡成員有四人,父親已退休,母親是家庭主婦,哥哥在服役。

I is 000, study in currently 00 science and technology university international enterprise department, home the member has four people, the father has already retired, the mother is a housewife, the elder brother is undergoing military service.

國中擔任三學期的副班長,學習到領導與人際關係的重要。

The junior high school holds the post of for three semesters, the assistant class leader learns to lead and the importance of the social interaction.

我的興趣是聽音樂和打桌球,音樂可以減緩壓力,打桌球可以學習到團隊精神、互助精神。

My interest is to listen to music and beat table tennis, music can decelerate pressure, beating the table tennis can learn to the team spirit, mutual aid spirit.

大學時,我在e化管理方面有很大的興趣,所以加入了「製造商業整合-產業電子化學程」

During the days in the university, I turns in the e the management contain very great interest, so joined "the manufacturing business integrate- industry electronical course"

貴校特色為資訊化、國際化、環境化、本土化,並且很重視外語、電腦、溝通技巧,與台灣產業發展的全球整合趨勢不謀而合,激發我就讀貴所的決心,期望自己更具有國際觀。

The expensive school special features turn, internationalizes for the information, the environment turn, localization, and value a foreign language, computer, the communication technique very much, develop with Taiwanese industry of the world integrate trend to agree without previous consultation, stiring up I attend expensive of decision, expects the oneself has an international view more.

參考資料: 電腦
  • betty
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前

I is 000, study in currently 00 science and technology university international enterprise department, home the member has four people, the father has already retired, the mother is a housewife, the elder brother is undergoing military service.

The junior high school holds the post of for three semesters, the assistant class leader learns to lead and the importance of the social interaction.

My interest is to listen to music and beat table tennis, music can decelerate pressure, beating the table tennis can learn to the team spirit, mutual aid spirit.

During the days in the university, I turns in the e the management contain very great interest, so joined "the manufacturing business integrate- industry electronical course"

The expensive school special features turn, internationalizes for the information, the environment turn, localization, and value a foreign language, computer, the communication technique very much, develop with Taiwanese industry of the world integrate trend to agree without previous consultation, stiring up I attend expensive of decision, expects the oneself has an international view more.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。