promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

(急)誰可以幫我翻譯一篇英文~~

「動物農莊」是一個以動物諷喻人類的寓言故事。看完總會想說為什麼上天那麼不公平?為什麼好人總是被利用的那一方?為什麼並不是每個認真、努力的打造自己夢想的人都能如願以償呢?這使我更加懷疑一分耕耘,真的一分收穫嗎?頓時,許多疑問一股腦兒的跑進我的腦子裡,雖然很想要得到答案,但我猜想也沒有人能回答出正確的答案吧?

在下層的人始終只能接受、只能永遠搞不清楚事情的真相。就如高斯登所說的:「社會分成三種人,上層、中層和下層。中層的人聯合下層人向上層爭奪權力。一旦成功了又把下層的人踢開,最後分離出新的中層人。而這樣的循環是不斷發生,不會停止的。」我想作者之所以不把結局寫清楚是因為這樣的鬥爭是沒有停止的一天,而且會這樣的一直循環下去,結局到底是怎樣也沒有人知道。雖然這個社會都說人人平等,但事實並不完全平等,如果想實施確實的人人平等,大概很難吧!人總是有弊點的,只要人還有一些些,就算是微薄的慾望就無法達成,所以這是不可能的事,不過我們至少要盡我們全力去達成這個目標,不要什麼都還沒做就放棄了,這才是真正的失敗。

農莊中的動物們意志堅定、互相幫助、團結,在農莊中有一連串有趣、驚險的事發生,讓人印象深刻。相對的我們人要有慈悲心,不要虐待動物,不管是人還是動物,都有自己的優點,不要妄菲自薄。

*幫我翻成英文滴~!! 拜託....*

4 個解答

評分
  • 最佳解答

"The animal agriculture Chuang" is a with the animal Feng Yu mankind's parable story.Seeing finish always would mean to say why is the God so unfair?Good man why is always made use of of that square?Why is not each one is earnest, work hard of create an oneself to dream of of can the persons all have the wish fulfilled?This make me more doubt the penny cultivates, does the true penny harvest?Immediately, many brainses with a questions run into my brain, although want to get answer very much, my guess is also no one can answer the answer of the exactitude?

At lower the person only can accept always and only can get mixed up Chu's the rights of the case forever.If the Gauss ascends say:"The society is divided into three kinds of persons, upper level, intermediate with bottom layer. the intermediate person unite bottom layer a person to heading up a layer to struggle for power. once succeeded again chase lower person kick away, separate a new intermediate person finally. and such circulation take place continuously, not stop of." I miss author the reason that don't write an ending know is because such conflict has no stop day, and would so always circulate next go to, ending exactly is how also no one know.Although this societieses all say everyone equal, fact also incompletely equal, if think carrying out definite everyone is equal, probably very difficult!The person always has the fraud point of, as long as the person has some some, the at last meager desire can't reach, so this is the impossible matter, however we fulfil us at least to reach this target with all strength, do not want what all haven't yet done and then give up, this just is a real failure.

The agriculture animals will firmness within Chuang, help each other and solidify, there is a series of interesting and breathtaking matter occurrence in the agriculture Chuang,

參考資料:
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

嗯~~這本書叫Animal Farm

• 1 0 年前

「動物農莊」這本書叫做Animal Farm,沒有人改寫吧?

• betty
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前

"The animal agriculture Chuang" is a with the animal Feng Yu mankind's parable story.Seeing finish always would mean to say why is the God so unfair?Good man why is always made use of of that square?Why is not each one is earnest, work hard of create an oneself to dream of of can the persons all have the wish fulfilled?This make me more doubt the penny cultivates, does the true penny harvest?Immediately, many brainses with a questions run into my brain, although want to get answer very much, my guess is also no one can answer the answer of the exactitude?

At lower the person only can accept always and only can get mixed up Chu's the rights of the case forever.If the Gauss ascends say:"The society is divided into three kinds of persons, upper level, intermediate with bottom layer. the intermediate person unite bottom layer a person to heading up a layer to struggle for power. once succeeded again chase lower person kick away, separate a new intermediate person finally. and such circulation take place continuously, not stop of." I miss author the reason that don't write an ending know is because such conflict is to don't stop  Of a day, and would so has been circulating descend go to, ending exactly is how also no one know.Although this societieses all say everyone equal, fact also incompletely equal, if think carrying out definite everyone is equal, probably very difficult!The person always has the fraud point of, as long as the person has some some, the at last meager desire can't reach, so this is the impossible matter, however we fulfil us at least to reach this target with all strength, do not want what all haven't yet done and then give up, this just is a real failure

2006-12-13 12:09:55 補充:

The agriculture animals will firmness within Chuang, help each other and solidify, there is a series of interesting and breathtaking matter occurrence in the agriculture Chuang, making person's impression deep.Opposite of our person have to have mercy

2006-12-13 12:10:02 補充:

heart, don't maltreat animal in spite of being a person or an animal, all having an own advantage, do not want wildly Fei from thin.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。