T J
Lv 4
T J 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

phrases from Canadian Business

even though i've looked up those words in the dictionary, they still make no sense to me, so can someone please translate the QUOTED WORDS for me?

1. The white, "REFLECTIVE LETTERS" - reversed out of offical high way green - direct you to the international border checkpoint with just three simple words:"Canada Tim Hortons."

2. a relevant value proposition that's well executed is just the price of entry into the "PANTHEON" of iconic brands.

3. The "IN-CABIN BANTER" from WestJest's flight crew sets up a far differenct experience than flying Air Canada.

4. A brand's character is defined by the qualities that make it distinctive and appealing. Character need not be "SLICK", but it does have to be distinguishing or autentic in some fashion.

5. Tim Hortons plays its community card particularly well. Sure, it delivers on the "GOOD-VALUE-FOR-MONEY EQUATION" with great consistency.

thx

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1. The white, "REFLECTIVE LETTERS" - 白色反光字樣

2. entry into the "PANTHEON" of iconic brands. 列入歷史上最成功,偶像級的廠牌/名牌

Pantheon = 古羅馬的萬神殿, 使用這裡指高高在上, 牌子偉大到可以供在殿裡崇拜的意思

3. The "IN-CABIN BANTER" from WestJest's flight crew sets up a far differenct experience than flying Air Canada.

WestJest 空服員 "客艙裡面的" 談話屬於 "諧謔的, 耍笑的", 因此比起飛 Air Canada的感受有所不同.

4. A brand's character need not be "SLICK", but it does have to be distinguishing or autentic in some fashion.

牌子的性格不需很 "妙" 但它必須要有區別性或真實性的特點.

(Slick用在這裡 非常難翻. 我用Thesaurus(分類詞詞典)查, 最接近的意思 = polished, professional, efficient, clever, glossy, smooth-專業/老練/精明...等等)

5. "GOOD-VALUE-FOR-MONEY EQUATION" - 物有所值的方程式

• 1 0 年前

即使我已經在字典中查那些字,他們仍然對我沒有道理,因此,某人能為我翻譯被引述的 WORDS 嗎?

1. 白色, " 反射的 LETTERS"- 顛倒離 offical了高方法綠色的-用只是三個簡單的字將你集中於國際的邊境檢查站:"加拿大提姆 Hortons . "

2. 執行得好的一個有關的價值建議只是進入畫像商標的 " 眾神廟 " 的價格。

3. 那 " 在-小屋戲弄 " 從 WestJest 的飛行

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。