Phrases from Canadian Business

even though i've looked up those words in the dictionary, they still make no sense to me, so can someone please translate the QUOTED WORDS for me? 1. The white, "REFLECTIVE LETTERS" - reversed out of offical high way green - direct you to the international border checkpoint with just three simple words:"Canada Tim... 顯示更多 even though i've looked up those words in the dictionary, they still make no sense to me, so can someone please translate the QUOTED WORDS for me?

1. The white, "REFLECTIVE LETTERS" - reversed out of offical high way green - direct you to the international border checkpoint with just three simple words:"Canada Tim Hortons."

2. a relevant value proposition that's well executed is just the price of entry into the "PANTHEON" of iconic brands.

3. The "IN-CABIN BANTER" from WestJest's flight crew sets up a far differenct experience than flying Air Canada.

4. A brand's character is defined by the qualities that make it distinctive and appealing. Character need not be "SLICK", but it does have to be distinguishing or autentic in some fashion.

5. Tim Hortons plays its community card particularly well. Sure, it delivers on the "GOOD-VALUE-FOR-MONEY EQUATION" with great consistency.

thx
2 個解答 2