10. How much _____ do you eat?
(A) dollars (B) pencil (C) beef (D) cakes
11. Tom has _______ good friends at school.
(A. a lot of B.a lot C.a little D.much )
12. There isn't ______ beef in the kitchen.
(A. some B.many C.any D.a )
13. How _____ homework do you have today?
(A. many B. much C. often D. a little )
14. How did they _____?
(A. get the gym B. get there C. get to there D. get to gym )
15. Tom is standing between ________.
(A. you and he B.me and she C.you and I D.you and her )
16. I eat ______ rice every day.
(A. any B.some C.a lot D.many )
17. A: Did you buy any cakes? B: Yes, but ________.
(A. not much B.many C.not many D.a little )
18. Who are you waiting _______, Mary?
(A. B.for C.at D.with )
19. I like steak. Do you like ______?
(A. it B. us C. them D. they )
20. I saw _____ cats and dogs in the park.
(A) lot of (B) any (C) some (D) much
21. What about _____ to the movies this evening?
(A) goes (B) go (C) went (D) going
22. Go two blocks and turn left _____
(A) on the Market Road. (B) on Market Road. (C) at the train station.
23. I like hamburgers. Do you like _____?
(A) it (B) us (C) that (D) them
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
10 牛肉 人類不以鈔票,鉛筆為主食, cakes雖為食物 但是要用many形容
11 A, having a lot of friends
12 any , beef不可數 some前面是用are
14 get there
15 you and I
16 some, rice 不可數
17 not many cakes 可數
18 waiting for 習慣用法
19 it 代指steak
20 a lot of , cats dogs可數
21 going ,習慣用法 how about doing something
22 at the train statition
23 them 複數漢堡