- 1 0 年前最佳解答
*Of or relating to chemistry.
*Of or relating to the properties or actions of chemicals.
*A substance with a distinct molecular composition that is produced by or used in a chemical process.
*A drug, especially an illicit or addictive one.
*Having considerable monetary or material value for use or exchange: a valuable diamond.
*Of great importance, use, or service: valuable information; valuable advice.
*Having admirable or esteemed qualities or characteristics: a valuable friend.
*A personal possession, such as a piece of jewelry, having a relatively high monetary value. Often used in the plural.
* a source of danger; a possibility of incurring loss or misfortune; "drinking alcohol is a health hazard"
* a venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury; "he saw the rewards but not the risks of crime"; "there was a danger he would do the wrong thing"
* the probability of becoming infected given that exposure to an infectious agent has occurred
* the probability of being exposed to an infectious agent
* expose to a chance of loss or damage; "We risked losing a lot of money in this venture"; "Why risk your life?"; "She laid her job on the line when she told the boss that he was wrong"
* take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome; "When you buy these stocks you are gambling"
*To rouse to activity or heightened action, as by spurring or goading; excite.
*To increase temporarily the activity of (a body organ or part).
*To excite or invigorate (a person, for example) with a stimulant.
- 匿名使用者1 0 年前
it a substance that is used in or produced by a chemaical process.
it means that worth a lot of money.
it means the chance that something bad may happen.
it means to encourage more of an activity, or to help a process develop.
2006-12-26 06:17:40 補充：
It's a substance that is used in or produced by a chemaical process
- 1 0 年前