promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

一封解決方法要寄對方的英文非正式mail。翻的對不對?

中文意思:

很榮幸收到你的來信,看完你的問題後,我想了幾種方法助於解決你的問題。

因為各式各樣的咖啡品牌崛起,使自己的咖啡變的不再是獨家的咖啡,針對這樣的情勢,首先是訂價的方面,考慮所有成本之後,儘可能調整到市場平均價格上下,給大眾一種新看法,誰說美味的咖啡一定是昂貴的價格,接著利用廣告行銷的策略使咖啡品牌人度上升,觀察接下來的業績成長百分比,我想這個方法應該對你有所幫助。

這是翻譯網站翻的:

Is honored very much receives your incoming letter, after looked your question, I had thought several methods help in solve your problem.

Because all kinds of coffee brand rises, causes own coffee to change no longer is own coffee, in view of such circumstance, first is the set price aspect, after considered all costs, adjusts about as far as possible the market average price, for the populace one new view, who said the delicacy the coffee is certainly the expensive price, then causes the coffee brand person rise using the advertisement marketing strategy, the achievement growth percentage which the observation meets down, I thought this method should have the help to you.

這是同學翻的:

Very honoured to hear from you, after finishing seeing your question,

I think several method help on your problem of solving.

Because the coffee brand of all kinds emerged, it was not the exclusive coffee again that made one's own coffee change.

To such a situation, it is a respect of the fixed price at first, after considering all cost, adjust to the market as much as possible.

The average price is from head to foot, leave a kind of new view on the masses,

Who says that the delicious coffee must be the expensive price.

Then utilize the advertising marketing tactics, make coffee brand manners of people rise percentage that observe the following achievement and grow up I think this method should be helpful to you.

麻煩幫我看看那個比較跟中文意思相近些。謝謝!

或者麻煩把中文翻英文給我參考~~

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

由於網站和您同學翻的內容和原意均有差異, 且文法錯誤連連, 所以藉由下列的內容來供您參考, 希望對您有幫助!

It's honoured to receive your letter. After reviewing your questions, I think the folling methods may solve your problems.

Because the introduction of different coffee brands, your coffee is

longer an exclusive coffee. Based on the situation, the first thing you should consider is your pricing. Your should make your price competible with the market price so as to send a message to the public that great coffee might not be expensive. Then you should use the marketing strategy to increase the popularity of your coffee and observe the changes of your

sales. I think this strategy shoul help boost your coffee sale.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

翻譯網站翻譯的跟中文意思比較相近 >

謝謝

雖然我是個國小五年級的學生

但是我學英語已經學了七年了

所以我很肯定翻譯網站翻譯的根中文意思較相近

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。