PCgay
Lv 5
PCgay 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

Savage Garden歌詞翻譯及修改

在粗體字部分做修改及翻譯就好[其他可以不用] 2.I Knew I Loved You Maybe it's intuition也許這只是個直覺But some things you just don't question但有些事你不要有疑問Like in your eyes像你的眼裡I see my future in an instant我立刻看到我的未來And there it goes I think I've found my best friends我找到我在要好的朋友I know that it might sound more than a little crazy我知道這也許聽起來有點瘋狂But I believe但我相信 I knew I loved you before I met you我愛你在遇到你之前I think I dreamed you into life I knew I loved you before I met you我愛你在遇到你之前I have been waiting all my life我已經等待了一輩子 There's just no rhyme or reason沒有任何的詩詞或理由Only this sense of completion只是這完整的感覺[頗為怪異]And in your eyes跟你的眼睛I see the missing pieces我看到遺失的碎片I'm searching for我找尋著他 I think I've found my way home我想我找到我回家的路I know that it might sound more than a little crazy我知道這也許聽起來有點瘋狂But I believe但我相信I knew I loved you before I met you我愛你在遇到你之前 I think I dreamed you into lifeI knew I loved you before I met you我愛你在遇到你之前I have been waiting all my life我已經等待了一輩子 A thousand angels dance around you上千個天使在你周遭漫舞著I am complete now that I've found you I knew I loved you before I met you我愛你在遇到你之前I think I dreamed you into life I knew I loved you before I met you我愛你在遇到你之前I have been waiting all my life 我已經等待了一輩子

第一次發現沒有單字的句子也會這麼難翻

已更新項目:

請盡快 謝謝!!

2 個解答

評分
  • Chi
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

And there it goes = 然後,接下來

I think I dreamed you into life = 我想我夢過你進入生命中

Only this sense of completion = 只有這份完整的感覺