rsjb 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文演講稿 my birthday party

我要寫一篇英文演講稿,題目是my birthday party,禮拜五要上台,但是要2~3分鐘,我已經寫了一些,但湊不到兩分鐘,請幫我加一些內容進去,隨便加,但是用辭不要太深,簡單就好。

Few people have a birthday party. However, I was so lucky that I had a small party with my classmates. In my third grades of elementary. Because of her, I had that kind of excellent party in my life.

The birthday of my best friend, Alice, is the same as mine. So we decided to celebrate our birthday at her home. That day, she invited her friends, and so did I. after I got there, we ate lunch first, and then we played many games. For example, we played computer games, cards and chess. In the afternoon, we went to a park and played some sports. At about five o’clock. All of us came back to her home, and shared a big birthday cake. It’s really great to be with friends. Although I didn’t pay for anything, for me, it is a wonderful memory.

已更新項目:

我想你們有點曲解我的意思了......

我是要加內容在後面,不是幫我改文章。

因為寫的太短了,我又不知道要再加些什麼來湊兩分鐘,所以才弄上來,我想請你們幫忙的是在"後面"(第三段)加一些內容。

2 個解答

評分
  • inch
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

It is not many people that have their birthday party. However, I was so lucky that I did have a small party with my classmates when I was in my third grade of elementary. That is because of that very girl, I had the most excellent party in my life.

Coincidentally, Alice, my best friend, has the same birth date with me. Both of us were surprised at it when we first time realized it. Therefore, we decided to throw a party to celebrate our birthday together at her home. On that very day, she invited her friends, and I invited mine as well. After arriving, we ate lunch first, and then played many games such as computer games, cards and chess. In the afternoon, we went to a park and played some sports. At about five o’clock, all of us went back her home. Then we shared a big birthday cake after singing birthday song to each other. It’s fun and happy to be together with good friends. We all had a great time then.

Although I paid nothing, I earned everything then. For me, it is a wonderful memory. Even today, I would regard it as one of my best time in my life.

參考看看喔~ 因為是演講稿,

所以我覺得條理和起承轉合還是滿重要的

有些比較有程度的片語提供給你

例如: throw a party 辦派對

regard it as 將其視為

such as 在這邊用such as 會比for example適當

希望希望對你有所幫助

有問題再發問~

2006-12-26 23:53:46 補充:

我幫你加的還不夠兩分鐘嗎? 我剛剛自己講一次差不多兩分鐘啊!

基本上兩分鐘內講這樣已經算滿多的了...

2006-12-26 23:55:33 補充:

It's not a luxurious party but a sweet reunion. Alice and I exchanged gifts to each other. It's fun and happy to be together with good friends. We all had a great time then.

2006-12-26 23:56:00 補充:

加在singing birthday song to each other這句後面

2006-12-28 02:52:36 補充:

It's not a luxurious party but a sweet reunion.

這句意思是

"這不是一個奢華的派對而是一個溫馨的聚會"

意思就是你的party小而美

參考資料: 自己自己囉, 那就再幫你加一段吧
  • 1 0 年前

Few people have a birthday party. However, I was so lucky that I had a small birthday party with my classmates when I was a third-grade elementary student. Because of my best friend, I had the first excellent party in my life.

My best friend, Alice, was born on the same day as I. We decided to clebrate our birthday at her home. That day, she invited her friends, and so did I. After I got her home, we ate lunch first, and then we played many interesting games. For example, we played computer games, cards and chess. In the afternoon, we went to a park and played some sports there. At about five or ?(亂碼)o'clock, all of us went back to her home and shared a big birthday cake together. It was really great to be with friends, especially on my birthday. Although I didn't have to pay for anything, but I gave the truly heart. It is really a wonderful memory for me. I think I will never forget it.

我試著猜一些意思,如果不對的話再發問,我再試試看回答你。

文章中使用的字都用得不錯,看得出來你是一個認真的學生。而且喔,你自己寫文章再請別人修改,沒有全部靠別人,是很棒的。一定要加油喔,尤其是在學習英文方面。加油!

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。