Jain 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

中翻英如何?可以試範以下翻嗎?

請幫我翻一下~中翻英

由於我在大學裡主修於法律的科系,所以我的目標是當一位檢察官,因為我的個性很喜歡邏輯推理並弄清每一件事情,所以檢察官的工作內容非常地令我嚮往,維護司法的正義並追求事實的背後真相還於當事人的清白讓正義得以伸張,充滿了刺激跟冒險而且又有成就感,這也就是為什麼我會那麼嚮往的原因。

2 個解答

評分
  • 怡廷
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

由於我在大學裡主修於法律的科系,所以我的目標是當一位檢察官,因為我的個性很喜歡邏輯推理並弄清每一件事情,所以檢察官的工作內容非常地令我嚮往,維護司法的正義並追求事實的背後真相還於當事人的清白讓正義得以伸張,充滿了刺激跟冒險而且又有成就感,這也就是為什麼我會那麼嚮往的原因。

I major in in the department of the law in the university, so my target is to be a public prosecutor, my character likes logic to reason logically and makes very much pure each a thing, so the work content of the public prosecutor makes me look forward to badly now, maintenance judicatory of justice also pursue factual back true facts return in the party concerned of innocent can let the justice expand, be filled with incitement a heel an adventure and again have results to show for the feeling, this also is why I will look forward to so of reason.

參考看看吧!

• 1 0 年前

Because I major in the department of the law in the university, my goal is to work as a public procurator, because like reasoning from logic and clarify every thing very much in my individual character, so working content of public procurator make me yearn for very much, justice to maintain administration of justice and pursue truth clean to let justice can uphold on party also behind fact, thrilling with taking risks and having fulfillments, this is the reason why I will yearn for.

參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。