英文 關於電影的幾句話，3巨 很急 20點
1. 『革命』卻並非以推倒整個制度為目的，而是對權力自然而生的反抗。就如 Foucault 所言，哪裡有權力，哪裡就有反抗。
3. 到底誰才有精神病?都是?都不是?不難發現，原來這就是我們社會的縮影。監視、壓 抑、服從、反抗，當權者與異議者的鬥爭，從來都不陌生。諷刺的是，所謂精神病人，其實並不危險；真正危險的，是潛藏心裡那股權力慾。
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
1. The purpose of "Revolution" is not to overthrown the whole system, but a natural resistance to power and authority. Just as Foucault had said, wherever that has power and authority; wherever exists resistance.
2. To a medical person, nothing by far can be worse than this (medical 已隱喻) treatment failure.
3. Just exactly who has mental illness? Everyone? No one? It's not difficult to discover that this is an epitome of our society. Surveillance, surpressing, obeying, resistance and the struggle between the ones that holds power and the ones that holds different opinion had never been an unfamiliar matter. The sarcasm is that the person who is mentally ill is not dangerous; the real danger is the desire for power that is hidden beneath one's mind.參考資料： 小留學生
- 1 0 年前
1. However, the purpose of "revolution" is not to overthrow the entire system, but a natural resistance raised to rebel against power. Just as Foucalt said, where there is power, there is rebellion.
2. To a medical worker, there is probably no worse failure in treatment than this.
3. So, really, who is mental? Everyone? Or no one? It is not hard to see that this is essentially an epitome of our society. The conflicts between the ruler and those against them - being watched, suppressed, obey, or disobey - were never unfamiliar. Ironically, those so-called mentally ill are, in fact, not dangerous at all. The real threat is the desire for power that lies so deep within people's hearts.參考資料： 大留學生
- 小恩Lv 61 0 年前
" revolution " regard pushing over the whole system as object, to power naturally and resistance that catch. As what Foucault said, where there is power there is resistance.
2006-12-27 00:02:23 補充：
As to one doctors and nurses person, probably no than treatment failing these.
2006-12-27 00:03:38 補充：
3.Who has mental diseases on earth? All? No? It is difficult to find , this was epitome of our society originally.
2006-12-27 00:04:16 補充：
Monitor , be depressing , obey , resist, the struggle with objection person of the person in power, not strange at all times. The one that was satirized is, the so-called mental patient is in fact not dangerous; Really dangerous, to hide heart those power want.
這也是3...字數過多把他用2次接著後面的參考資料： 自己, 自己, 自己, 自己