Yahoo奇摩知識+將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+服務將會轉為唯讀模式。其他Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

Prada 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請各位英文達人幫幫忙,幫忙更正這兩篇英文文章(急)

(一)總共八個錯誤,They are in word choice(1), article(1), medal*(1),

verb tense(1), subject-verb agreement(3), and word order(1). 麻煩各位英文達人幫我找出錯誤並更正它

A Dangerous Driving Problem

Imagine that you are driving your car home from mall or the library. You come to a bend in the road. You decide that you need to slow down a little, so you tap the brake pedal. Much to yur surprise, the car does not begin to slow down. You push the brake pedal all the way down to the

floor, but still anything happens. There are a few things you can do when your brakes does not work. One was to pump the brakes. If also this fails,

you should to try the emergency brake. If this also fail, you should try to

shift the car into a lower gear and rub the tires against the curb until the

car come to a stop.

(二)總共10個錯誤,They are in prepositions(3), word order(1), articles(2), and verb tense(4). 麻煩各位英文達人幫我找出錯誤並更正它

The Start of My Love of Aquariums

My love of aquariums began a long time ago. Though I got my first

fish when I am just seven years old, I can still remember the store, the

fish, and saleclerk who waited on me that day. Because I made good

grades on my report card, my uncle has rewarded me tith a dollar. A few

days later, I was finally able to go to the local dime store for spend my

money. It was 1965, and dollar could buy a lot. I looked a lot of different things, but I finally chose to buy a fish. We had an old fishbowl at home, so it seems logical with me to get a fish. I must have spent fifteen minutes pacing back and forth in front of all the acquariums before I finally

choose my fish. It was a green swordtail, or rather, she was a green

swordtal. A few weeks later, she gave birth to twenty or thirty baby

swordtails. Years later, I can still remember the fish beautiful that got me

so interested in aquariums.

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

(一)總共八個錯誤,They are in word choice(1), article(1), medal*(1),

verb tense(1), subject-verb agreement(3), and word order(1). 麻煩各位英文達人幫我找出錯誤並更正它

A Dangerous Driving Problem

Imagine that you are driving your car home from mall or the library. You come to a bend in the road. You decide that you need to slow down a little, so you tap the brake pedal. Much to yur(your) surprise, the car does not begin to slow down. You push the brake pedal all the way down to the floor, but still anything(nothing) happens. There are a few things you can do when your brakes(brake) does not work. One was(is) to pump the brakes(brake). If also this(this also) fails, you should to(去掉) try the emergency brake. If this also fail(fails), you should try to shift the car into a lower gear and rub the tires against the curb until the car come to a stop.

(二)總共10個錯誤,They are in prepositions(3), word order(1), articles(2), and verb tense(4). 麻煩各位英文達人幫我找出錯誤並更正它

The Start of My Love of Aquariums

My love of aquariums began a(去掉) long time ago. Though I got my first fish when I am(was) just seven years old, I can still remember the store, the fish, and saleclerk who waited on me that day. Because I made good grades on my report card, my uncle has(去掉) rewarded me tith(with) a dollar. A few days later, I was finally able to go to the local dime store for(to) spend my money. It was 1965, and (a) dollar could buy a lot. I looked (at) a lot of different things, but I finally chose to buy a fish. We had an old fishbowl at home, so it seems logical with(for) me to get a fish. I must have spent fifteen minutes pacing back and forth in front of all the acquariums before I finally choose(chose) my fish. It was a green swordtail, or rather, she was a green swordtal(swordtail). A few weeks later, she gave birth to twenty or thirty baby

swordtails. Years later, I can still remember the fish beautiful(beautiful fish) that got me so interested in aquariums.

2006-12-28 17:10:05 補充:

第一篇的第一句話應改正為:

Imagine that you are driving your car home from (the) mall or the library.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。