promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

可以幫我改一下這段英文嗎? 英文高手請進

I extensively absorb the knowledge as soon as I get into the college. English is one of my favorite subjects. So I try to get myself involved in anything associated with English. If I have time, I read some books and newspaper like Time magazines, reader’s digest. As junior college student, I take some science courses such as Life Science and Health Management. Because I also like nature science very much and join the “Nature Preservative Club”. In my point of view Japanese language just a tool, so I must cultivate another field of knowledge automatically. Besides, I have learned Economic, Civil Law, and Management…etc. With the progress of technology, computer skill is a must for nowadays.

There are six members in my family. I have an elder and younger sister and little brother. I am middle. There no big problem to get well along with each other. My parents also give us much room to develop ourselves. So every one has own personality. It let me know how to negotiate, make a concession. Learn to try to be in others’ shoes and it will make you more mature.

According to statistics that middle child is easygoing, mild, and conversational. It is a little bit like me. Generally speaking, I am friendly, warm-hearted, and good -temper, responsible, hard working, imaginative ….so on. I think it is hard to describe a person with simple words. It determine by how you look at it.

I hope I can manage it independently, and have chance to communicate with others. I can get achievement and pleasure out of it hopefully. And at that time I think work not just a work. It has significant meanings. For a little work experienced person, it is important to give a chance to grow. I will contribute what I have and strongly be eager to learn with open-minded.

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

As soon as I entered university I learned so much. English is one of my favourite subjects so I try to involve myself in anything associated with English. If I have time, I read books, newspapers or magazines such as ‘Time’ or ‘Reader’s Digest’. At junior college I took some science courses such as Life Science and Health Management. As I am also interested in natural science, I joined the ‘Nature Preservation Club’. I think of the Japanese language as nothing more than a tool so I must develop my knowledge of other fields of study. Aside from the sciences, I have also studied Economics, Civil Law, and Management etc. Computer skills are also essential with the current rate at which technology progresses.There are six members in my family. Aside from myself, I have an elder and younger sister and a little brother. We all get along well. My parents give us all a lot of room for personal development so each of us has our own personality. This environment taught me negotiation, diplomacy, empathy and maturity.According to statistics, the middle child is said to be easygoing, mild, and conversational. I believe that this somewhat describes me. Generally speaking, I am friendly, warm-hearted, good -tempered, responsible, hard working and imaginative. However, I think that it is difficult to describe a person using such simple words and believe that an individual is defined more by how others see them.I hope that I will be able to do things independently and have the opportunity to communicate with others. This would give me a sense of achievement as well as pleasure. I would also not think of my work as simply a job. I like to think that it has a more significant meaning. I believe that it is important to give those with little work-experience a chance to grow and, given such a chance, I would do my best to contribute all that I can as well as be eager to learn and approach my work with an open-mind.

參考資料: Me (英國人)
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。