Zoe 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

求各位大大幫我檢查一下打工面試的英文自我介紹(要口語化)

最近要去美式餐廳面試

看到知識上有人說會用到簡單的英文口頭自我介紹

我寫了一些,但是還是有不會的(附上不會的部分的中文)

希望看到的人可以幫我回答囉^^"如果可以幫我看一下有沒有錯誤更好

Hello, everyone! / Good afternoon, professors.

My name is Chanel , I am now majoring in insurance at Feng Chia university , please allow me to introduce myself to you.

First, let me introduce my family to you.

I live with my mother, and I am the only daughter in my family.

My mom is a beautician, and she is fashion and popular.

我媽媽是一位美容師,而且她很時髦又很流行,我們就像朋友一般常常一起出去逛街。(←不會)

In conclusion ,I get along with my mother well.

總之我和我媽相處的很愉快(←不會)

In my free time, I would like to chat with friends, go to shopping and read magazines.

I am an outgoing person, comfortable among strangers,but because I don't speak that much English, it would be nice of you if you could bear with my poor English.

I hope I can obtain a job possition for我希望藉由這份工作可以多認識別人以及學習到更多生活經驗(←不會)

Thanks for listening to my self-introduction.

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Hello, everyone!

My name is Chanel, I am now majoring in insurance at Feng Chia University, please allow me to introduce myself to you.

I live with my mother, and I am the only daughter in my family.

My mom is a beautician, and she is fashionable. We would often go shopping together like friends. I get along with my mom well.

In my free time, I like to chat with friends, go shopping and read magazines.

I am an outgoing person, comfortable among strangers. However, I don't speak that much English, it would be nice if you could bear with my poor English.

I hope I can obtain this job position for I wish I could meet more people as well as gain some valuable life experiences. Thank you for listening to my self-introduction.

**妳的英文滿讚的! 我做了一些小修改... 祝你可以得到這個工作!!!

參考資料: me
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。