匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請問英文達人們,救救我文法吧

想請大家幫我看我的英文文法有無錯誤

謝謝!

我是個很隨合的女孩,我喜歡交新朋友

I’m a easygoing girl, and love to make new friends.

在工作領域上,我喜歡嘗試新鮮的事物

At work, I like to try something different new things.

不論在技能上或是人際關係,我可以得到寶貴的經驗

Be it skills or relationship, I get a lot of value experience.

圓融的人際關係是很重要,所以我們要學習和如何與同事相處

A good interpersonal relationship is very important then we have to learn about how to get along with coworker.

打工就是一個很好的經驗

Part-time job is a good experience.

雖然工作會讓人覺得很疲累,但是同事之間互相打氣加油會覺得有這些朋友真好,那感覺真的很好

Even though the work let you felt tried, coworkers’ encourage could let you cheer up. You would thanks for god that it gave you these good friends. The felt was really good!

然而我是個重視朋友的人,所以我不喜歡和朋友吵架

However, I’m a respect friendship so I don’t like argue with somebody.

在工作上,我是個認真並且會全力以赴的人

On my work, I’m a very hard and responsible worker.

把自己份內的工作做好

I will put my best foot on the work.

對我而言這是一種負責的表現

For me, that is a assume responsibility→這句不太會翻,麻煩英文達人可以幫我重翻嗎

所以我認為我的責任感可以獲得雇主的青睞

Therefore, I believe my responsibility will find favour with employee.

2 個解答

評分
  • 最佳解答

    我是個很隨合的女孩,我喜歡交新朋友

    I am an easygoing girl, and love to make new friends.

    在工作領域上,我喜歡嘗試新鮮的事物

    At work, I like to try something different and fresh.

    不論在技能上或是人際關係,我可以得到寶貴的經驗

    I get a lot of valuable experiences not only in relationship but skills.

    圓融的人際關係是很重要,所以我們要學習和如何與同事相處

    A good interpersonal relationship is very important so we have to learn how to get along with coworker.

    打工就是一個很好的經驗

    A part-time job is a good experience.

    雖然工作會讓人覺得很疲累,但是同事之間互相打氣加油會覺得有這些朋友真好,那感覺真的很好

    Even though the work might let you feel tired, the encourage between coworkers would let you be cheered up. You would thanks for god giving you these good friends. The feeling is really good!

    然而我是個重視朋友的人,所以我不喜歡和朋友吵架

    However, I can`t live without friends so I don`t feel like arguing with my friends.

    在工作上,我是個認真並且會全力以赴的人

    On my work, I am a worker who work very hard and spare no efforts to do everything.

    把自己份內的工作做好

    I will do my best in my work.

    對我而言這是一種負責的表現

    For me, this is a behavior full of responsibilities.

    所以我認為我的責任感可以獲得雇主的青睞

    Therefore, I think my responsibility will let the hirer peer at me with sparkling eyes.

    我翻譯成使雇主對我刮目相看

    意思差不多

    參考資料: 高三生(英文很好)
  • 1 0 年前

    At work, I like to try something different/ new things (兩個詞是一樣的)

    A good interpersonal relationship is very important thus we have to learn about how to get along with coworker (colleagues).

    Even though the work let you feel tired (the work leave you feeling tired), coworkers' encouragements could cheer you up. You would thank god for giving you these good friends. The feeling is really good!

    However, I respect my friendships so I don't like to argue (quarrel) with my friends

    On my work, I'm a very hardworking and responsible worker.

    I will put my best foot on the work. (I'll do my best for my job)

    對我而言這是一種負責的表現

    To me, this is a way to show my responsibility

    Therefore, I believe my responsibility will win the employer's favour

    你有一些文法錯了,

    felt 是 feel 的過去式, feeling 是它的名詞

    鼓勵是 encourage 沒錯, 但名詞是 encouragement(s), encourage 是動詞

    雇主是 employer,雇員是 employee

    希望幫到你 :)

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。