promotion image of download ymail app
? 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

apply to colleges in taiwan

i have both a USA passport and a Taiwanese passport

i have studied in the states for 2 and a half years

but now i want to apply to colleges in taiwan

how am i gonna do that?


yo! im not asking for translation

im asking the question...

3 個解答

  • ju
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前

    i will hardly suggest you to visit the school website which you wish to apply for to find out more information.

    please be aware, all the documentation from abroad should be notarized by the TECO (Taipei Economic and Culture Office) which located where you stay.

    Good luck

    參考資料: 自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

    I think you can find out in those schools you are wishing to go. Try their websites. Most of the schools have these answers for you. They also have English version i think.

    Best wishes to ya!!

    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 林子
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前


    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見