promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
? 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我看看英文作文並提出建議

這是我依去年(95年)大學學測作文題目所寫的作文

請大家幫我看看有沒有需要改進的地方,給我一些建議

如有文法或用字錯誤也請提出

題目可參閱http://www.ceec.edu.tw/AbilityExam/AbilityExamPape...

謝謝!!!

On a cool evening of winter, Annie busied cooking dinner in the kitchen, with her dearest doggy standing beside. She was so absorbed in the stew that had no time to notice that someone approaching. Suddenly, a gorilla made appearance. A shrill cry from the panic-stricken woman penetrated the silence. She glanced at her dog, hinting it to bite the unexpected guest. However, the dog was indulging in licking the tasty sauce on the smashed dish.

‘HI, I am the deliver man of Wendy’s Flower Shop. Here are the flowers you ordered. By the way, do you like the special service we offered?’the gorilla, no ,the deliver man who had taken his mask said.

‘Well, I an not sure if I like your idea. But I would be glad if you take my useless dog away! ’

已更新項目:

對了,希望有人可以教我怎樣讓英文文章更通順優美一點喔

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

On a cool winter’s evening Annie was busy cooking dinner in the kitchen with her dearest dog standing beside. She was so absorbed in the stew that she didn’t notice that someone was approaching. Suddenly, a gorilla appeared. A shrill cry from the panic-stricken woman penetrated the silence. She glanced at her dog, hinting at it to bite the unexpected guest. However, the dog was licking the tasty sauce from the smashed dish.‘HI, I am the Wendy’s Flower Shop delivery man. Here are the flowers you ordered. By the way, do you like the special service we offered?’ said the gorilla, no, the delivery man as he took off his mask.‘Well, I am not sure I like your idea but I would be glad if you could take my useless dog away!’

參考資料: Me (英國人)
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

A cool evening of the winter, Annie was busied for cooking dinner in the kitchen with her dearest doggy inside. She was so absorbed in the stew and didn't notice someone approached. Suddenly, a gorilla made appearance. A shrill cry from the panic-stricken woman penetrated the silence. She glanced at her dog, hinting it to bite the unexpected guest. However, the dog was indulging in licking the tasty sauce on the smashed dish.

以下看不懂‘HI, I am the deliver man of Wendy’s Flower Shop. Here are the flowers you ordered. By the way, do you like the special service we offered?’the gorilla, no ,the deliver man who had taken his mask said.

‘Well, I an not sure if I like your idea. But I would be glad if you take my useless dog away! ’

參考資料: 自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。