If I put wrong shipping address?

I asked family to send me a package from minnesota. I haven't heard anything since then..I am wondering if they put the wrong address, what should I do? I called up USPS, I got told, they have no info for my package. So anyone has ideas if shipping address is wrong how should I fix it? thx

已更新項目:

I think the address is correct. But it is 3 wks after family sent this package to me. I am desperate right now...that package cost me $3000+ ( it is a bag and 2 pair of shoes). Does it normally take this long? Who can help me? Thank you for your advice!!

3 個解答

最相關
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

You need to find out from your family what address they sent it to, when it was mailed , was it sent parcel post or priority , was it sent with insurance or delivery confirmation?

When you get that information, we and the USPS might be better able to help you.

參考資料: Postmaster
  • Jesse
    Lv 4
    4 年前

參考資料: Lookup Unknown Callers http://reversephonenumberlookup.enle.info/?GbAO
  • 1 0 年前

i did just this once ,... but it was TCS or was its OCS but i got it traced, then got it delieved to the right address... with charges!

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。