ping 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

關於英文作文的問題(請英文高手們幫幫忙!!)

幫我看一下文法和標點符號哪裡有錯誤<<,,

謝謝^_______^""惡補<< ,,,

The Most Precious Thing in My Room

&ldquo;Clock&rdquo;is my most precious thing in my room.It is my birthday present from my father,it stays with me for may good time and I treasure it very much.

Whenever I see it just like see my father reminds me to cherish every minute and not to idle away;Therefore,I usually use time effenciently.I amgrateful to my father for giving sush a valuable present,I will preserve it and remember every words he talks to me.Well goes a proverb&ldquo;Time and tide wait for no man&rdquo;,I promise myself : Works hard and not live up to my father expectation.

已更新項目:

正確的是這樣<< <<

麻煩你再看一下<<,,謝謝^____________________^

"Clock" is my most precious thing in my room.

Well goes a proverb"Time and tide wait for no man"

1 個解答

評分
  • 最佳解答

我大概幫你修改一下吧....

The Most Precious Thing in My Room

xxx (這是亂碼) is my the most precious thing in my room. It was my a birthday present given by my father, it has been accompany with me for a long time and share many of my good memories with me as well. I treasure it very much.

Whenever I look at it(在這邊最好不要用it, 因為已經是新的段落, 所以最好是把it改回你的東西名稱), I just feel that it's like my father reminding me to cherish every minute and not to idle away. Therefore,I usually spend my time effenciently. I am grateful to my father for giving me sush a valuable present, I will preserve it and remember every word he told me. Well goes a proverb&ldquo;(這裡是亂碼, 我不知道你要寫啥)Time and tide wait for no man&rdquo;, I promise myself to work hard and not to disappoint my father's expectation on me.

我有大致修改一下, 意思應該沒有變, 但句子有點改, 另外, 第二段有一句因為是亂碼, 所以我不知道你要講的意思...

有問題再問吧....

2007-01-31 10:07:31 補充:

The clock is the most preciour thing in my room. (第一句)

(我第一句, 好像有個地方不對, 就是不能寫 my the most precious thing, 所以我改了一下)

另外, 第二段後面, 你就直接加入你的proverb: Well goes a proverb"Time and tide wait for no man"; I promise.....

大致是這樣吧...

參考資料: 自己, 作國外貿易+留學美國9年的我, 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。