promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請大家幫我看看我的英文自傳

My Memoirs

Hi ! My name is Tina Ma , ***(中文名) , 18 years old , high 158 cm ,and the weight is a girl’s top secret . I’m a sunshine girl who is optimistic and like exercise ,from school Nan-Tze senior high ,wish to enter your school . Experience 仕隆elementary school , Chiao-Tou junior high , and past the entrance exam to Nan-Tze senior high . All of the subjects , English is my favorite , like talking , like language , that’s all the reason for me to choose this department.

There are seven persons in my family , include a couple of my parents , a brother , a sister , two grandmather and me .How’s a big family we are ! All of person in this house are the nice human being ! I love this home , Loves every body in this house . Maybe I’m stupid sometime , maybe I made the worse choose…The family will never hate and avoid you ! I have a such family , and I am to stand to reason to cherish it .

My motto is “ Always make sure you can stand on your own two feet . “ What a simple sentence out from some easy word , but how many people do it to best?

想要推甄義首的英文系,如此這般這般,這樣可以嗎?

因為不知道是不是有語法用錯的地方,或是有更佳的句子,

,或是還需要補充什麼?

請幫我看看,感激不盡!!!

5 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

height 158 cm <== high

and the weight is a girl is top secret . 能不寫就刪掉

I am a sunshine girl who is optimistic and love to exercise ,

All of the subjects , English is my favorite language. I love to speak english and read English books. Therefore, I choose this department.

There are seven people in my family: my parents , two siblings , two grandmathers

How a big family we are ! <== 能不寫就刪掉

All of person in this house are the nice human being ! 改成

People in my family are very nice and friendly, I love everyone in my family. I cherish everyone in my family.

多寫一點妳的興趣 為什麼選那間學校

主要是幫妳改一些嚴重的語法 希望能幫到妳

參考資料: 自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

My Autobiography

My name is***. I would like to study in Department of English in XX(大學英文).There are seven persons in my family , including my parents , my brother , my sister , two grandmathers and me .Because of my lovely family, I am very optmistic and perseverant to my life. (譬如說遇到問題的時候樂觀恆心對妳的幫助尤其在英文上面例如英文比賽英文演講後面是我想的妳可以參考看看但有自己的經驗會更好)When I was a junior high school students, I felt English was a difficult language to learn and why it exsisted to the world. I did not give up. I read English to improve myself every day. When I had problems, I had no doubt to ask my English teacher to solve my problem.I made my grades from fifty to eighty. From that time, English is my favorite subject. This is why I would choose English to be my first choice in college.

In Adission, (這一段妳可以說說自己平常在英文有什麼樣的活動如廳廣播ICRT還有看英文雜誌或者是參加英文演講或英文比賽有什麼獎狀也可以說說自己的興趣在高中參加什麼社團活動造就妳再哪一方面的能力)

最後一段就寫因為這間學校的特色啊.所以.你很希望能進入這間學校進入學校後.妳希望能怎麼規劃大學四年的生活就是未來的展望.

最後就寫如果有機會能進去貴校讀書.我一定更能充實我自己

=========================================================

我用妳的原文去改,自傳本來重點是自己,但因為你是要去唸書所以你必須寫說你自己有什麼優點和特色讓人覺得沒收妳這個學生太可惜了也要讓對方知道你在英文方面的能力,加油吧.希望自己的經驗能幫助妳一點.祝妳成功

參考資料: 自己
  • 1 0 年前

你第一句開始就怪怪的ㄟ

英文要好好加強阿

memoir這字很不常見

自傳不用加

my 直接寫

autobiography

就好啦\

參考資料: 我是英文系的
  • 1 0 年前

All of person in this house are the nice human being !..... I have a such family , and I am to stand to reason to cherish it

我是覺得這一段可以濃縮一點,如果父母的教育方式對妳學英文有幫助也可以加上去,不然你也可以寫說他們學校的英文系哪裡好,像上一位大大所講的,多寫一點興趣,最後要記得加上對未來大學四年的規劃,然後最後一段可以加上I will always keep this words in mind and I wish..no, I want to be the person who can excute this point.這類堅決、有魄力的句子,但這只是參考喔~不一定要照寫,以上就是我的看法~

參考資料: Me
  • 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 1 0 年前

My Memoirs "memoir"不需加 "s"

參考資料: 常識
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。