promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

英文自傳翻譯~拜託幫幫我 (很急!)

我想念觀光系,因為從小就很喜歡旅遊,在旅遊中我可以學到很多東西,也可以欣賞一些美好的人事物,這些都是令我嚮往的,所以才會想念觀光系才實現我的夢想,而我想要當導遊,可以到處去玩去旅遊,未來我一定很努力實現我的目標的,但我也相信我一定可以成為優秀的導遊,因為我真的很熱愛觀光這個科系!

2 個解答

評分
  • 最佳解答

英文自傳翻譯~拜託幫幫我 (很急!)

I miss sightsee department, because from childhood then very like tour, at travel in I can learn go many things, too can appreciate some good personnels thing, these all will is make I xiang for de, so just can miss sightsee department just accomplish my dream, but I want while ciceroni, can everywhere go play go tour, future I certain very try hard accomplish my aim de, but I too believe I certain can become excellent ciceroni, because I real very ardently love sightsee this' department department!

參考資料: 自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

I think of the sightseeing department, liking to travel very much since the childhood, I can learn to a lot of things in the tour, can also appreciate some fine personnel things, all of these make me look forward to, so then would think of sightseeing department to just carry out my dream, and I want to be a guide, can play to travel everywhere, in the future I certainly very work hard carry out my target of, but I also believe I can certainly become an excellent guide, because I really have a passion for to make sight-seeing trip this department very much!

參考資料: ^^
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。