promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

翻譯文章~英翻中關於過年寫信的內容

With Chinese New Year is just around the corner, and just to wish that you are here, so that you can feel the year-end. We will going to have lucky money from my parents, and all the elderlies... Not to mention we can get to dress in a new clothings, and eat lots of candies, and also sleep late, and maybe play with fireworks.

Maybe I will take some pictures to show it to you, so that you will not miss a whole lot about this new year...

Sincerely wish you a Happy Chinese New Year, and may all of our wishes come true in this year of hog (or pig)...

Keep in touch... my friend,

Your friend always,

麻煩大家

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

With Chinese New Year is just around the corner, and just to wish that you are here, so that you can feel the year-end.

農曆新年即將來臨, 真希望你也在這裡, 這樣你就可以感受到年終的氣氛.

We will going to have lucky money from my parents, and all the elderlies...

我們可以從父母及所有長輩那裡拿到壓歲錢

Not to mention we can get to dress in a new clothings, and eat lots of candies, and also sleep late, and maybe play with fireworks.

更不用提, 我們可以穿新衣, 可以吃好多糖, 可以晚睡, 或許還可以玩煙火

Maybe I will take some pictures to show it to you, so that you will not miss a whole lot about this new year...

也許我應該照一些照片給你看, 那你就不會錯過這一整個新年了

Sincerely wish you a Happy Chinese New Year, and may all of our wishes come true in this year of hog (or pig)...

由衷的祝福你新年快樂, 在新的一年裡我們所有的夢想都能成真

Keep in touch... my friend,

Your friend always,

保持聯絡...我的朋友

你永遠的朋友上

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 俊達
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

答:

那個具有中式新年氣氛的角落,你很希望參加吧! 這樣你就可以感受到年終的氣氛。我可拿到幸運錢,來源可能是父母或其他長輩。更甭說會有新衣可穿、可吃一大堆糖果、還可以睡得很晚、或許可以玩玩煙火。

或許我可以照一些相片給你看,這樣你就不會錯過這個新年…

真誠地祝你新年快樂,並祝我們今年所有的希望都能成真。

保持連絡…我的朋友,

永遠的朋友上,

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。