Ethan_TW 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

麻煩各位大大幫我看一下有沒有文法拼字錯誤

Dear Mr. Masters:

First of all, thank you for making the choice to use our meeting room. It is our pleasure to supply the meeting room to your organization for two days. All of your requests won’t be the problem. We will do our best to satisfy your requirements. But, I am sorry to say that the charge for any group using the meeting room per day is $250.

In order to supply the clean room, bright views and the comfortable conference, we have to charge a basic fee. As you requested, we would prepare an overhead projector, a flip chart and a podium for you to make the meeting successful. Besides, we could provide the bigger meeting room which could accommodate 65 people. It will make your members more relaxed during meeting. We would also provide some desserts and beverages to make the meeting favorable.

Please consider that we need to charge a basic fee to provide better environments and service. If you have any other demands, please contact me directly. It is my duty to satisfy what you need and make the meeting successful. Thank you for choosing Ocean View Resorts. Here are my cell phone number and email address. 401-123-1234. XXXX@email.jwu.edu

1 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Dear Mr. Masters:

First of all, thank you for (deciding) to use our meeting room. It is our pleasure to (provide) the meeting room to your organization for two days. (There is no problem to any of your request). We will do our best to satisfy your requirements. But, I (must inform you) that the charge for ( ) using the meeting room is $250 (per day).

In order to (provide a) clean room, (with) bright views and (for ensuring) a comfortable conference, we have to charge a basic fee. As ( ) requested, we would prepare an overhead projector, a flip chart and a podium for your (convenience). (furthermore, if you require,) we could provide (a) bigger meeting room which could accommodate (up to) 65 people. It will make (the meeting feel more relaxed). We would also provide some desserts and beverages to make the meeting (pleasant).

Please consider that we need to charge a basic fee to provide better environments and (services). If you have any other (requirements), please contact me directly. It is my (pleasure to provide) what you need and make the meeting successful. Thank you for choosing Ocean View Resorts. Here are my cell phone number and email address. 401-123-1234. XXXX@email.jwu.edu

2007-02-20 09:22:28 補充:

第2行那句,請改為There is no problem with any of your requests,剛打錯了

2007-02-20 09:29:05 補充:

其實文法本身沒什麼錯,多數改了的都是台式的英文,外國人根本不會這麼說的. 還有商業的信件中,沒有人會說it is my duty to do business with you等等的,好像心不願意,因為是責任才去做,通常會用pleasure這個字的.

2007-02-20 09:41:10 補充:

supply通常用在給了之後不拿回的goods or services上, 租的話,應用provide

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。