Star* 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫忙挑兩篇錯字、文法(←特別注意)【英文20點】

My favorite movies

In all the movies, I like Hayao Miyazaki’s movie most. Because it not only have beautiful and brief draw style but also apart from other now popular cartoons, nearly all of his work have deep meaning and different mind. In Hayao Miyazaki’s entire movie I like Totoro and Hanging city (or call City in the sky).

Totoro is one of his popular cartoons it has cute character and good、in fashion music. Because it easy to sing with the song when we first listen. I like this cartoon plunk because Totoro really cute and it has helpful mind!

Hanging city is one of his popular cartoons, too. I like it because I think it has really deep meaning, may be someone feels not like what I say, but I can find many things he wants to communicate to us. Like the leading man at first want to fly to the sky, but when he (and we) look to The Hanging city’s robot protect roost, he (and we) realize that we should aspire nature and creature, maybe some day we will be crush by ourselves science and technology or ourselves proud of wisdom.

-------第二篇

What might make a teenager / high school student kill himself / herself?

Sometimes might have school work’s pressure and can’t not bear so much “expect” from parents、friends or teacher , and student don’t think too much always feel “in the world I am the most poor people”.

Is there anything that we can do to prevent this from happening?

When they need help, we do ourselves the most effort to help them. When they get into trouble, we can help them solve their problem.

如果有想要多補充內容的也可以喔^__^

因為文法不好,自己覺得錯誤很多

如果可以的話

請在您修改過的地方加上一個()讓我知道哪裡錯誤好嗎

ex: mean -- ( meaning )

↑當然這是額外條件 不一定要作的

請大家幫忙謝謝 :D

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

*第一篇

1. In all the movies, I like Hayao Miyazaki's movies most.

2. Because the style of his animations is not only beautiful and succinct, but also touching and meaningful.

3. Among Miyazaki's movies, I like "My Neighbor Totoro" and "Laputa: Castle in the Sky" the best.

4. "My Neighbor Totoro" is one of his most popular animations. There are cute characters and melodic music in this movie.

5. In my opinion, Totoro is the cutest character in this animation, and it is always enthusiastic about helping others.

6. As for the music, it is quite easy for us to sing along with the songs when we first listen to them.

7. "Laputa: Castle in the Sky" is one of his most popular animations as well.

8. I also like this animation because the film expresses deep meanings that Miyazaki would like to communicate with the audience.

9. For example, the leading character feels like flying to the sky at first. However, when he finds how the city is protected by the roots of the giant tree, he realizes that humankind should appreciate and respect nature and all the other creatures. Maybe one day the offsprings will be proud of the science, technology and the wisdom that the ancestors invented or possessed.

P.S.一直有亂碼:'是單引號; "是雙引號。

**最後最好寫個結語(比方自己對這兩部電影的感想,做個總結)

*第二篇

1. Sometimes students might have pressure from their schoolwork, their parents, friends or teachers that they do not think they can bear. And that makes them feel they are the most pitiful people in the world.

2. When they need help, we try our best to help them. When they get into trouble, we can help them solve their problems.

**第二篇有點短,結構不夠完整... 可能要新增一些內容。

參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。