My favorite movies
In all the movies, I like Hayao Miyazaki’s movie most. Because it not only have beautiful and brief draw style but also apart from other now popular cartoons, nearly all of his work have deep meaning and different mind. In Hayao Miyazaki’s entire movie I like Totoro and Hanging city (or call City in the sky).
Totoro is one of his popular cartoons it has cute character and good、in fashion music. Because it easy to sing with the song when we first listen. I like this cartoon plunk because Totoro really cute and it has helpful mind!
Hanging city is one of his popular cartoons, too. I like it because I think it has really deep meaning, may be someone feels not like what I say, but I can find many things he wants to communicate to us. Like the leading man at first want to fly to the sky, but when he (and we) look to The Hanging city’s robot protect roost, he (and we) realize that we should aspire nature and creature, maybe some day we will be crush by ourselves science and technology or ourselves proud of wisdom.
What might make a teenager / high school student kill himself / herself?
Sometimes might have school work’s pressure and can’t not bear so much “expect” from parents、friends or teacher , and student don’t think too much always feel “in the world I am the most poor people”.
Is there anything that we can do to prevent this from happening?
When they need help, we do ourselves the most effort to help them. When they get into trouble, we can help them solve their problem.
ex: mean -- ( meaning )
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
1. In all the movies, I like Hayao Miyazaki's movies most.
2. Because the style of his animations is not only beautiful and succinct, but also touching and meaningful.
3. Among Miyazaki's movies, I like "My Neighbor Totoro" and "Laputa: Castle in the Sky" the best.
4. "My Neighbor Totoro" is one of his most popular animations. There are cute characters and melodic music in this movie.
5. In my opinion, Totoro is the cutest character in this animation, and it is always enthusiastic about helping others.
6. As for the music, it is quite easy for us to sing along with the songs when we first listen to them.
7. "Laputa: Castle in the Sky" is one of his most popular animations as well.
8. I also like this animation because the film expresses deep meanings that Miyazaki would like to communicate with the audience.
9. For example, the leading character feels like flying to the sky at first. However, when he finds how the city is protected by the roots of the giant tree, he realizes that humankind should appreciate and respect nature and all the other creatures. Maybe one day the offsprings will be proud of the science, technology and the wisdom that the ancestors invented or possessed.
1. Sometimes students might have pressure from their schoolwork, their parents, friends or teachers that they do not think they can bear. And that makes them feel they are the most pitiful people in the world.
2. When they need help, we try our best to help them. When they get into trouble, we can help them solve their problems.
**第二篇有點短，結構不夠完整... 可能要新增一些內容。參考資料： 自己