A.J 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我翻譯幾篇演講稿

Something I lose

當我六歲的時候我遺失了我的手錶當時的我非常的傷心,因為那隻手錶是我爸爸送給我的生日禮物,除了慶祝我生日以外還是獎勵我第一次看懂時間的獎品,所以遺失了這支手錶讓我非常傷心.

回想起還在讀幼稚園的我為了想要有一支手錶不停學著看時間,並且努力懂得時間的觀念,所以當我拿到第一支手錶的時候我真的是非常的高興,不只是因為有了手錶還有靠著自己的努力得到自己想要的東西的那種成就感,所以當遺失了手錶,就好像遺失了某種重要的東西.

因為這次我並不是單單遺失了手錶,而是讓我體會到該如何珍惜自己重要的東西

My dream

我的夢想是成為一個電腦遊戲軟體的設計師,因為我很喜歡玩電腦遊戲,所以我想設計一款人人都喜歡的電腦遊戲,而且我也想要設計一台非常獨特的電腦.

雖然我知道這條路可能也會有很多的阻礙不過這是我的夢想,而且我也會想辦法讓這個夢想實現,因此我必須努力學習有關電腦這方面的知識來提升自己的實力

我知道每個人一定都有夢想,而且為了實現夢想才會努力不管這個夢想是好還是壞它都是讓每個人繼續往前走下去的目標,所以當你失去你的目標的時候那就朝向自己的夢想,實現它吧!

2 個解答

評分
  • 最佳解答

Dear Sir,

Something I lose

Sad that I lost I of my wrist-watch at that time very when 6 years old as me, because that wrist-watch is the birthday gift that my father gave to me, still reward the prize that I understood time besides celebrating my birthday for the first time, so has lost this wrist-watch and made me very sad

Recall I of the kindergarten yet and study in in order to want to have a wrist-watch no suspension to see time, and made great efforts to understand the idea of time, so I was really extraordinary happiness when I got the first wrist-watch, not only because there are wrist-watches and by that kind of fulfillment of getting the thing wanted of efforts one's own, so for losing the wrist-watch, seem to lose a certain important thing

Because I have not only lost the wrist-watch, but let me realize how to treasure one's own important thing this time

My dream

My dream is a designer who becomes a computer game software, because I like playing the computer game very much, so I want to design a computer game that everybody likes, and I want to design a very unique computer

Though I know the way have much hindrance this dream of me too perhaps, and I will try every possible means to let this dream be realized, so I must make great efforts to study the knowledge about this of the computer to improve one's own strength

I know that everybody must have a dream , and in order to will just realize the dream no matter this dream will be hard it is good or bad it will be the goal continued going down forward by everybody, so will move towards one's own dream when you lose your goal, let's realize it!

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 嘉豪
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

When Something I

lose I six year-old time I have lost my wristwatch my unusual sadness then, because that wristwatch is my daddy gives my birthday gift, besides celebrates my birthday to reward me first time to understand the time the prize, therefore lost this wristwatch to let me be extremely sad.

Recollected also is reading the preschool I in order to want to have a wristwatch not to suspend am looking at the time, and understands the time diligently the idea, when therefore I attain the first wristwatch time I really am the unusual happiness, not only because had thing that kind of sense of achievement which the wristwatch also has closes right up against own obtains diligently oneself wants, when therefore has lost the wristwatch, probably has lost some kind of important thing.

Because this I was not solely have lost the wristwatch, but was lets me realize how should treasure the designer who oneself important

thing

My dream my dream becomes a computer games software, because I liked playing the computer games very much, therefore I wanted to design the computer games which section everybody all liked, moreover I also wanted to design an extremely unique computer.

Although I knew this road possibly also can have very many hindrance this is my dream, moreover I also can try to find solution to let this dream realization, therefore I must study related computer this aspect the knowledge to promote own diligently strength

I to know each person certainly all has the dream, moreover in order to realize the dream only then to be able no matter this dream is diligently good or goes bad it all lets each person continues to proceed the goal, when therefore you lose your goal time that to face own dream, realizes it!

http://www2.worldlingo.com/zh_tw/microsoft/compute...

• 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。