匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

一篇英文改錯(20)急~~~

The first one I want to introduce is Alan, one of my best friends. He is taller and heavier than me. But he is as naughty as me. In our classroom, he is sitting far away from my seat, but he often walk by me to talk about something interesting.

Sometimes, when I am in blueness, I don't want to reply what he says, but he never feels embarrassed. Sometimes he asks me some questions about the subjects. I always try to give me correct answers. He always satisfied with them, too.

By the way, he is too overweight to be good at PE, so he needs to go on a diet. The worst excuse is that he can't control the allure of any foods.

He has an open mind, so he doesn't want to care paltry things. And that's my part of needing to learn more.

The second person is one of my good friends, too. Some of he appearances are similar to Alan. For example, he has short hair and wears glasses. But some are very different, weight for example.

Do you want to know him more? Sustain your reading!

He is Billy. He was lucky enough to win the class leader elect last semester, so if you have any problems, you could ask him for help. But don't bother him very often, or he may be very busy.

We often discuss how to solve hard math questions. At that time, I discovered he is so smart. In fact, he has grown very fast since he was our class leader. He learns many things about how to serve people. Although my teacher upbraided him for doing something wrong, it's still a great work for him. His ardency makes me want to improve my attitudes for everything.(未完)

已更新項目:

The last one is Peter. About him, he has short hair, wears glasses. He is tall and thin. He is so obliging, so some people like to get together with him. Though he was constantly bullied at school, he doesn't care at all. Is there anything special about him?(未完)

2 個已更新項目:

Yes, you can find many merits. Such as he has a magic that can let everybody laughs. So he is the most facetious classmate that I've ever met.

3 個已更新項目:

He got bad grades in civics test. But he is not sad, he just tell himself it would be better at the next time. So you can also tell him an optimist. And these good deeds merit me to learn.完

4 個已更新項目:

在此先感謝各位把這篇文章看完的網友,若能在列出以上不太通順的句子、錯誤單字、建議改用別的句型來寫... ...等。本人不勝感激

,必雙手奉上20點!

5 個已更新項目:

'是一撇的意思,YAHOO 不能顯示

6 個已更新項目:

題目是:My classmates

7 個已更新項目:

感激不盡!

謝謝三位的回答

我決定交付投票

3 個解答

評分
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Firstly, I will like to introduce you to one of my best friends, Alan. He is taller and heavier than me but like me, he’s just as mischievous. He might sit far away from me, he often comes over and talk to me on something interesting

Sometimes when I’m blue, I don’t really want to reply him. But he never feels embarrassed. He often questions me on the subjects and he always satisfied when the correct answers that I have given him .

(Actually I do not quite understand what you are trying to say in the above sentences)

By the way, he is overweight and never good in PE. Therefore he needs to go on a diet but he always makes excuses saying the food looks too tempting.

He is open-minded and does bother on petty things. This is something that I wish I can learn from him.

Want to know more about him? Continue reading!

His name is Billy. He was fortunate to be elected as the class leader last semester. Should you have any problems you could approach him. But donot do this too often as he may be very busy.

We often discuss on our Math questions and I discovered he is very smart. In fact, he has become more mature in people handling since he becomes our class leader. Though at times, my teacher reprimanded him for doing something wrong, still he has done a great job. His passion actually inspires me to improve my attitudes towards things.

The last one is Peter who has short hair and wears glasses. He is also tall and thin. He is very accommodating and many people like to be with him. Though he is constantly bullied in school he is not bothered at all.

Is there anything special about him?

Once he got bad grades in civics test. But he is not upset at all. Instead he tells himself that he will do better next time round. He is indeed an optimist and I hope I can learn from him.

2007-03-04 16:13:16 補充:

he’s - he is

don’t really - I don;t really

• 1 0 年前

前面有*號的地方表示有修改唷

*First of all,I want to introduce one of my best friendsAlan. He is taller and heavier than me. But he is as naughty as me. *Even though in our classroom,his seat is far away from me,he often comes to me talking about something interesting.

*When I feel down, he never hesitates to talk to me even i stay quiet. *He asks me questions about school work sometimes,I always try to give *him correct answers,*and he is always satisfied with my answers.

By the way, he is too overweight to be good at PE, so he needs to go on a diet. *But he gets an excuse for not going on a diet--he can't resist the temptation from any foods.

He has an open mind, *so he doesn't care about too much paltry things. That's a good character of him that i should learn.

The second person i want to introduce is *also my good friend. *Some of his appearances are similar to Alan. For example, he has short hair and wears glasses. But some are very different,*for example,his weight.

Do you want to know him more? *Keep reading!

*His name is Billy. He was lucky enough to win the class leader *election last semester, so if you have any problems, you could ask him for help. But don't bother him *too much, or he may be very busy.

We often discuss how to solve *those difficult math questions.*I found that he is so smart through the process of discussion. In fact, *he had grown a lot since he became our class leader. He learns many things about how to serve people. *My teacher used to upbraid him because he did something wrong,but it was helpful for him to amend. His *enthusiasm inspires me to improve my attitudes when i deal with things.(未完)

2007-03-04 18:50:38 補充:

The last one is Peter. *He has short hair, wears glasses. He is tall and thin. *He is such an obliging guy that people like to get together with him. Though he was constantly bullied *by bad students, he *seems not worrying about it at all. Is there anything special about him?(未完)

2007-03-04 18:50:55 補充:

Yes, *you can find that he has many merits. Such as he *got a magic that can make people to laugh. *He is the most facetious classmate that I've ever met.

2007-03-04 18:51:14 補充:

He got bad grades in civics test. *Instead of sadness, he tells himself it would be better at the next time. *You can say that he is an optimist. *The good behaviors of him are also worth me to learn.

2007-03-04 20:06:36 補充:

First of all,I want to introduce one of my best friends,Alan

2007-03-04 20:07:16 補充:

上面那句Alan前面加","號

• 1 0 年前

你要不要乾脆寫一下題目是什麼 這樣比較好改

2007-03-04 16:37:52 補充:

My Classmates

One of my best friends that I want to introduce first is Alan. He is taller and heavier than me, but as naughty as me. In my classroom, his seat is far from me, but he still always walk next to me and chat with me about something interesting.

When I in bad mood. I don’t want to give him any respond, but he never feels embarrassed. Sometimes he asks me some questions about subjects. I always try to give him my answers which might be correct, and he never unsatisfy with those answers. He is a man with an open mind, which makes he doesn’t care any paltry things, and that’s my part of needing to learn more.

The second person that I want to introduce is also my best friend-Billy. He was our class leader in last semester. He is a very obliging person, and he helps people with no doubt. We always discuss the hard math questions together. He is very smart, and he has learned a lot during last semester when he was our class leader. Although our class teacher always blame him for doing soothing wrong, he still did the great work. His ardency makes me want to improve my attitudes for everything.

The last not the least, Peter is the last person that I want to introduce. He is a bully of our school, but he likes to help people and it makes only few people like to get together with him. Although he is a bully, I still found some merits from him. For example, he is a man with optimist. He got a very poor grade in civics last mid-term. He not only didn’t feel frustrated, but also tell himself to do better next time. This good merits makes me want to learn.

因為不知道你原本的意思是在指什麼,所以只大概的改了一下

寫作文不是在講話,所以不能用一些口吻的方式來寫,像什麼想知道就繼續看,或是問讀者問題之類的

還有,太瑣碎的敘述就不需要寫了 感覺很像在講廢話

2007-03-04 16:44:06 補充:

最後一段的開頭 The last not the least→Last not the least

參考資料: 我的頭腦
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。