有包括 theta-role or thematic role 嗎?
- Hi^_^~Lv 41 0 年前最佳解答
I. Semantic relation的定義 “a relation between meanings”
1) synonym (同義)
A word having the same or nearly the same meaning as another word or other words in a language.
2) antonym (反義)
A word having a meaning opposite to that of another word
3) holonymy (從屬關係) 針對局部和全體
the semantic relation that holds between a whole and its parts
4) hyponymy (階層關係)
the semantic relation of being subordinate or belonging to a lower rank or class
Semantic relations的研究領域可參考 Semantics(語意學)
II. theta-role和thematic roles則是涵括在句法學的派別Government & Binding Theory(GB Theory)裡面的Theta Theory，處理句子當中argument在句法結構當中與predicate (e.g., verb) 兩者之間相對的關係，重點在標明其所扮演的語意角色。常見的theta-role，如下: (請參考http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theta_roles)
1) Agent: deliberately performs the action (e.g. Bill ate his soup quietly)
Experiencer: receives sensory or emotional input (e.g. The smell of lilies filled Jennifer's nostrils).
2) Theme: is the recipient of an action but does not change its state (e.g. Bill gave Mary a present).
3) Patient: undergoes the action and has its state changed (e.g. The falling rocks crushed the car)
4) Instrument: used to carry out the action (e.g. Jamie cut the ribbon with a pair of scissors).
5) Cause: mindlessly performs the action (e.g. An avalanche destroyed the ancient temple).
6) Location: where the action occurs (e.g. Johnny and Linda played carelessly in the park).
7) Goal: what the action is directed towards (e.g. The caravan continued on toward the distant oasis).
8) Source: where the action originated (e.g. The rocket was launched from Central Command).
在GB Thoery裡面談到semantic relations 一般來說，就是指你講的thematic roles。但是如果是在語意學裡面說到semantic relations，指的就是意義之間的關係。參考資料： google