Fang 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

修改英文作文,有關進入本校後,如何貢獻(贈20點)

英文不太好,希望有人可以幫我修改文法或不通順的地方

There is no doult that National Chengchi University is one of the most prestigious universities in Taiwan. It is famous for it school of liberal art and the school of commerce. I would be overjoyed if I can be accepted by the school.

National Chengchi University is the first schools to establish the department of Accounting. I would like to enter the department and devote myself in doing reaserches on accounting. My background of financial and business administration in college would help me contribute to the department. First of all, my experience in studying fincial and bussiness administration classics can help me analyzing financial accounting and mangerial accounting with similar skills. Next, I would like participate in the international conferences to acquire globalized and modern perspectives of annount knowledge and apper my report.

National Chengchi University alrealy has an overall good resputaion, but what it meeds is a specialized area that makes it stand out from other universities. I think international accounting is what the school can work on.隨著交易自由化及國際化的發展研讀會計日益重要(這句不太會寫)Once I become a graduate student of the school, I will devote myself into this field and train myself in becoming a discreet scholar. I believe the prosperity of this department can bring the prosperity of the school as well.

已更新項目:

希望英文高手,也可以幫我回答另一個英文作文的問題,也是贈20點

http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qi...

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

" " 是訂正 Spelling correction > 改寫建議

-> or " It goes without saying that National ChengChi unverisity is one of the most pretigious universities in Taiwan. Moreover, it's famous for its School of Liberal Art and School of Commerce. I would be more than joyful if my application is accepted by the school authorites.

National Chengchi University is the first " school" to establish the "Department" of Accounting. I would like to enter "this Department" and devote myself "to " doing reaserches on accounting.

-> With the help of my " undergraduate major" in both finance and business administration, I could contribute a lot to the Department. First of all, I can leverage off my experience in studying "finance" and bussiness administration related courses to "analyze" financial accounting and managerial accounting. Second, I would like to participate in the " InternationalConferences " to "gain access to" "global" and modern "perspective" of " accounting" knowledge "

-> National Chengchi University has alrealy enjoyed an overall esteemed "reputation". However, it requires to develop more specialized area to help it stand out from other universities. In my opinion, International accounting area is what the school can work on.

-> As the global trade is free without boundary and and international development is imminent trend, it's becoming more important to study accounting. If I had a chance to be a graduate student of your esteemed school, I will devote myself " to" this field and train myself in becoming a discreet scholar. It's my strong belief that the prospect of this " Department" would thus bring the propsperity for the future of the School as well.

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

很感謝兩位的幫忙…都回答的很好,就由投票決定吧^^

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

National Chengchi University is undeniably one of the most prestigious universities in Taiwan. It is notable for its School of Liberal Art and the School of Commerce. I could imagine how happy I would be if I were accepted by the university.

National Chengchi University is the first university to establish Department Of Accounting. It has always been my wish to enrol into this department. I will like to devote more time in the research of Accounting. With my financial and business administration background, I am capable of analyzing financial and management accounting and I believe I can be a great contribution to the department. I look forward to opportunities to participate in International Conferences, in hope to acquire a more global and forward-looking perspective.

Generally, National Chengchi University has a good reputation. But to distinct from the others, it must have its own specialized strength. Amongst all, I personally think their Department Of Accounting has a strong edge over others.

With the emergence of global and free trade, the study of accounting has become more relevant and significant. After graduation, I hope to join in this field and train to become a distinguished scholar. I believe the good progress made by the Department Of Accounting will eventually bring National Chengchi University’s reputation to the next level.

Prosperity – never use in school, only in business

annount knowledge and apper my report – not clear what you are trying to say

• 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。