1) Explain why has a higher boiling point than methane even though they have comparable molar masses.
2) Consider two compounda, Aand B. The fluidity of compound A is greater than of compound B. Which compound has greater viscosity and why?
3) Explain why the molecules of cooking oil are not held together as tightly as the molecules of table salt.
- 匿名使用者1 0 年前最佳解答
2. Cpd B. Fluidity is inversely proportional to viscosity. They are of opposite characteristic. The greater the fluidity, the lower the viscosity. Since B has lower fluidity, it will therefore has a greater viscosity.
3. The bonding in table salt are ionic bonding and they are very strong bond as compared to weak Van Der Waals' force that is holding molecules of cooking oil together.參考資料： 我