w 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我看看我的英文履歷有沒有問題

My name is May. I was born in Taipei on Dec 24, 1980, of a middle class family. My father serves as an employee in Taiwan electric power company. He is a very honest person. My mother is a good housewife and she is also a good teacher to me. She has a strong appetite for studying which influence me a lot.

Due to financial reason of our family,I have to work to afford my college life.But i still actively participated in our university’s student union and played basketball varsity.My college life was happy and fulfilling.My major subject is law. My fascination with law can be traced back to my childhood when I often attempted to protect my classmate from bullied. After my law school training, I think law can not only help people but also teach me how to think in a logical way.

可以幫我看看有沒有不通順或者文法錯誤嗎

因為我很少寫英文

很怕會出錯

如果覺得有問題(文法或語意不順)可以全部改掉

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Taiwan electric power company 是專有名詞,所以每個字頭都要大寫=Taiwan Electric Power Company

My mother is a good housewife and she is also a good teacher to me. She has a strong appetite for studying (你是想說你媽媽很好學吧?) which influence me a lot.

這句話我會改成 My mother, who has always been a role model of mine, is a responsible housewife. She keeps an open mind and is always learning new things. I have also became a studious person as influenced by my mother.

Due to financial reason of our family,I have to work to afford my college life. reason改成 situation; 後面半句可以說 I had to work part-time to pay for my college tuition and living costs.

But i still actively participated in our university’s student union and played basketball varsity.

However, I still participated actively in my university student union and played in the varsity basketball team.

My college life was happy and fulfilling=我的大學生活很快樂

I had a very fulfilling and happy college life=我大學生活過的很快樂, see the difference? 重點在主詞

My major subject is law. 這樣應該也可以,不過在美國我們都說 I majored in Law. 而且會大寫

After my law school training, 可以考慮把 training 改成 education.

大隻上就這樣啦! 希望對你有幫助! Good luck looking for a job~

2007-03-10 14:30:17 補充:

大至上...剛剛沒注意看...呵呵!

參考資料: 住美國12年的我
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。