promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
小鱉 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我翻譯這篇英文文章好嗎?學校的功課

如題~請幫我翻譯~對了,我不要奇摩翻譯,最好是一句英文一句中文的.謝~

The Ant And The Dove(螞蟻與鴿子)

One day a little ant was walking along the bank of a stream. His foot slipped and he fell into the water. “Oh, help, help!” cried the ant. A dove was sitting on a branch of a tree over the stream and heard his cry of help. “Oh, poor ant!” said the dove. “I will help the ant.”

The dove pulled off a leaf and dropped it near the ant. “Here is a leaf. Climb on it,” said the dove. The ant climbed on it at once and floated to the bank.

A few days after this a hunter found the dove and was going to shoot her. Just then the ant passed by and said to himself, “This time I must help the dove.” The ant ran to the hunter and bit his foot hard. The hunter sprang up and missed to shoot the dove. The dove said to the ant, “Thank you very much, my little friend. You have saved my life,” and she could fly away happily.

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

有天一隻小螞蟻走在小溪邊。牠的腳滑了一下然後摔進了水裡。「噢,救命,救命!」螞蟻哭叫。一隻鴿子正坐在溪邊一棵樹的樹枝上並聽見了他求救的哭叫聲。「噢,可憐的螞蟻!」鴿子說。「我會幫助這隻螞蟻。」

鴿子摘下一片葉子並丟到螞蟻的旁邊。「這有片葉子。爬上去,」鴿子說。螞蟻立刻爬上葉子然後漂到了岸邊。

幾天後一個獵人發現了鴿子並準備射殺牠。此時螞蟻經過並告訴自己「這次我必須要幫助鴿子。」螞蟻跑到獵人那並狠狠咬了他一口。獵人跳了起來而沒射中鴿子。鴿子向螞蟻說「非常謝謝你,我小小的朋友,你救了我一命。」然後牠快樂地飛走。

大概這樣...

參考資料: 我= =+
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。