no nickname 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

中文短文翻譯成英文..超急!!

需要翻譯的短文如下:

在我個人看來,學生擁有手機是允許的。因為,手機既方便又實用,但是,隨之而來的大小問題我們也不能忽視,手機所產生的電波對人體有害,學生用手機聊天的電話費變成父母的一大負擔,上課在底下偷玩手機中的遊戲....等。所以,我雖然認同學生擁有手機,但是,僅限於方便而已。

以上這篇短文,希望英文達人可以幫幫忙!!

已更新項目:

感謝各位英文達人的幫助~因為都翻的不錯..除了來鬧的..= ="

我交付投票..希望英文達人幫我評判出最佳解答^^"

小弟我英文是異常的爛~"~

還是要感謝各位大大黑~感恩~感恩~

6 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

In my opinion, it would be allowed for students owning the cell phones, because the cell phones are not only convenient but also practical. However we can't also neglect the problems that come after using cell phone. For instance, the beam from the cell phones is harmful for human health and the bills of chatting by using cell phones also become one of the parents' burden. Or some students even play the games of the cell phones in class and so on...

Therefore I agree that students can have the cell phones, but only for convenient.

=========================================================

PS. 上面一堆都不知道在翻什麼 亂套一通還有亂碼 請尊重這塊知識的領域好嗎?

2007-03-10 15:37:13 補充:

上面的回覆者

請問你們翻譯的parents' can't 這究竟是什麼...

2007-03-11 14:15:58 補充:

&#39 我的文章中這個亂碼是上面的一撇喔!

參考資料: ME
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

In my opinion, student should be permitted to own mobile phones because; they are convenient and practical. However, we also cannot neglect the problems they bring along. Mobile phones produce electric magnetic currents that are harmful to the human body. And when students use mobile phones to chat, their phone bills become parent' s burden. During lectures, students might also play phone games illegally …and so on. Therefore, I agree to students to have mobile phones, but for convenience only.

2007-03-10 15:46:28 補充:

小小...

you did a great job!

參考資料: myself
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

翻譯好了~

It seems at myself, student has mobile permit. Because, mobile already convenience is practical again, but, following size problem we can not ignore too, mobile bring forth electric wave harmful to human body, student uses mobile chat telephone bill become parent's first conference burden, have a class steal play mobile center game subjacent.... Wait for. So, I though identification student has mobile, but, only confine to convenient.

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

太簡單ㄌ~~~

Looked like in me that, the student has the handset is the permission. Because, the handset both facilitates and practical, but, the following size question we cannot neglect, the handset produces the electric wave is harmful to the human body, student the telephone bill which chats with the handset turns a parents' big burden, attends class steals in under plays in the handset the game... And so on. Therefore, I although approve the student to have the handset, but, only is restricted in the convenience.

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 1 0 年前

Looked like in me that, the student has the handset is the permission.

Because, the handset both facilitates and practical, but, the

following size question we cannot neglect, the handset produces the

electric wave is harmful to the human body, student the telephone bill

which chats with the handset turns a parents' big burden, attends

class steals in under plays in the handset the game... And so on.

Therefore, I although approve the student to have the handset, but,

only is restricted in the convenience.

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

polo

nick

pp

ese

sjkjdasdadda

• 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。