Dean 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

~急~請英文高手幫我改一下(應該沒有太多錯誤啦!)~20點~

I win this champion today. I was thankful for my parents, my grandpa and grandma, my cousin, my neighbor, my dog, my cat, my bird, my president, my teacher, my classmate, I was particularly thankful for my coach, he teach me many things, Although my leg is hurt, I still win this champion. All is everyone gave me strong willpower and endurance. Thank you for everyone.

4 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I WON the championSHIP (today). I AM thankful TO my parents, my grandpa and grandma, my cousin, my neighbor, my dog, my cat, my bird, my president, my teacher, my classmate, AND particularly TO my coach. He TEACHES/HAVE TAUGHT me many things. Although my leg WAS hurt, I still WON this championSHIP. It was all because the strong willpower everyone given to me and the endurance I had. Thanks to everyone.

我用大寫標出修改處

有一句修改幅度比較大,希望我沒有誤解原意

• 1 0 年前

There are so many heroes would be appreciated,

my parents, grandprents, my consin, my neighbors, my lovely pets, and my president, teachers and my classmates. Especially -- My coach.

• 1 0 年前

個人覺得阿優改得很好,只不過在最後一句的given應該是gave才對,相信是筆誤吧~

• 1 0 年前

I won the champion today. I was thankful for my parents, my grandpa

and grandma, my cousin, my neighbor, my dog, my cat, my bird,

my president, my teacher, and my classmate. I particularly thank

my coach, he taught me many things. Although my leg was hurt, I still

won this champion. Everyone gave me strong willpower and endurance. Thank you for everyone.

參考資料: me
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。