- ?Lv 61 0 年前最佳解答
1.He [carried] the shopping bag and went off to do marketing.
2. The old man [took over] the bill and left without a word.
3. I called [to cancel] my reservation in the restuarant.
4The stern-looking Director was [sitting] in the room while waiting for him.
5After he had [returned] the lost item to the owner, he turned and left.
6. The terrorists will always [wait] for the [right opportunity to strike].
7. These illiterate elderly women wish to [attend school].
8. The Indian government has made strong appeal to [lower] birthrate.
9She came back with a bowl of hot soup or
She was [carrying] a bowl of hot soup when she returned.
10. After [taken] his lunch, the old man returned to his farm again.
11. I went to the town to run [some errands].
12. A group of children came and [snatched] some sweets to eat.
13. She was [humming] a tune while walking in the office.
14. We must [stand up] for partial treatment.
15. She dashed into the house and [woke] up her husband.
16. The newly awarded Oscar winner was [brimming with joy] when waving to the exciting audience.
17. The librarian [removed] a dusty book from the shelf and handled it over to me.
18. Denny [withstood] the strong wind to town and get the doctor.
19. The jewellery clad lady paid [without looking] at the price tag.
20. She [wrapped] herself in the shawl and walked in the snow.
- 1 0 年前
- 1 0 年前
1. He “raises” the shopping bag to take to the streets does grocery shopping.(Will add the frame the verb to transfer the present participle)
2. The old person “met” the bill has come silently to leave.(Will add the frame the verb to transfer the perfect tense participle)
3. I telephoned “cancel” the dining room to make a reservation.(Will add the frame the verb to transfer the infinitive)
4. ChairmanA face is serious “the seat” to wait for him in the reception room.(Will add the frame the verb to transfer the present participle)
5. After ascends attaining “to return” the lost object the loser “to turn around” to depart.(Connects two Canadian frames with the conjunction the verb)
6. The terrorist always “defends” “” waits for an opportunity in outside to move.(Connects two Canadian frames with the conjunction the verb)
7. These are not literate the woman hoped energy “goes to school”.(Will add the frame the verb to transfer the infinitive)
8. Indian government makes every effort “to reduce” the birth rate.(Will add the frame the verb to transfer the preposition phrase)
9. She “held” bowl of very warm soup to come back.(Will add the frame the verb to transfer the present participle)
10. The father “had” the lunch to go the fields.(Will add the frame the verb to transfer the perfect tense participle)