promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 商業與財經工作與就業其他:工作與就業 · 1 0 年前

急徵英文翻譯高手~~

因為應徵的公司需要附上英文自傳!而本身英文就很不在行!!所以在此徵求各位高手幫幫忙~~(以下是我的基本資料)

我的個性活潑開朗,在團體間會主動關心朋友,很容易獲得朋友的信任。我秉持著樂觀的生活態度,督促自己盡本份,凡事盡力去做。

畢業後我的第一份工作是從2002.8~2006.3在日月光半導體擔任生產助理技術員,工作讓我更進一步的瞭解自己;在參與一件事的過程中,要如何做到完美,才是工作上最大的挑戰。因此不斷訓練自己溝通的能力,我也確實從中獲得許多。我在工作中發揮所長同時也了解自己的不足,對於不足的缺憾也透過交換意見的學習來充實自我,希望在今後的工作中,能有所幫助。我希望未來在工作中能獲得新的資訊與專長,因此萌生轉職的意願。我有信心勇於接受新環境的挑戰,而我本身即非常嚮往新環境的工作內容,而且希望能在貴公司的職務上有一展長才的機會。

我覺得自己個性上的優點就是善於溝通,也就是因為這樣的個性使得我對於新事物充滿期待。我期望未來在工作上良好的表現,也期待在未來能夠在專業的領域上有所成就,並對貴公司有所貢獻。

1 個解答

評分
  • 最佳解答

My individuality lively open and bright, can care about the friend on own initiative in the association between, very easy to obtain friend's trust. I am grasping the optimistic life manner, supervises oneself this, everything to do with every effort.

After the graduation my first work is from 2002.8~2006.3 produces the assistant technician in the livelihood light semiconductor assumption,the work lets my further understand oneself; In participates in a matter in the process, how has to achieve perfectly, is in the work the biggest challenge.Therefore unceasingly trains ability which oneself communicates, I also truly obtain many.I display manager in the work simultaneously also to understand own insufficiency, also penetrate regarding the insufficient disappointment exchanges the opinion the study to enrich, hoped in the next work, will be able to have the help.I hoped future will be able to obtain the recent information and the specialty in the work, therefore will sprout transfers the duty the wish.I have the confidence to dare to accept the new environment the challenge, but my itself namely yearns for the new environment extremely the work content, moreover hoped can have in your firm's duty one lengthens the only then opportunity.

I thought in oneself individuality merit is good at communicating, also is because such individuality causes me regarding the new thing fill anticipation.I will expect future in the work the good performance, also anticipated will be able 夠 to have an achievement in the future in the specialized domain, and will have the contribution to your firm.

參考資料: 自己和這個翻譯網站http://www2.worldlingo.com/zh_tw/products_services...
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。