對你很抱歉的英文

請問有哪些是用來抱歉的英文

越多越好!!

不要亂翻= =

順便加上中文~~~

2 個解答

評分
  • 最佳解答

    I do beg your pardon.

    I hope you will excuse me.

    希望你能原諒我

    I'm sorry to be a bother.

    不好意思打擾你

    I really didn't mean that at all.

    我真的沒有那個意思

    I feel I owe you an apology.

    我欠你一個道歉

    No hard feelings.

    請別見怪

    I just don't know what to say.

    我真不知該說什麼好

    Words can't describe how sorry I am.

    語言無法描述我對你的歉意

    2007-03-26 19:40:19 補充:

    I'm sorry about that.

    關於那件事我很抱歉

    I should have been more careful.

    我應該更加小心的

    I'm sorry to trouble you.

    讓你麻煩了真是抱歉

    I didn't mean it.

    我不是故意的

    2007-03-26 19:41:27 補充:

    I feel bad about it.

    我對此感到過意不去

    I aplogize if I hurt yout feelings.

    如果我讓你感覺不舒服了 我對此感到抱歉

    If won't happen again.

    這樣的事不會再發生了

    2007-04-03 21:09:51 補充:

    請問你是要交作業的還是真的要用到呢?

    參考資料: 桃園青年..打的很辛苦的我=ˇ=, book
  • 1 0 年前

    I am sorry.我很泡歉

    Excuse me.對不起(用於問路)

    regret後悔;抱歉(比較文言一點的說法,尤其用在書信比較多)

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。