gi 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

這樣的英文自傳還可以嗎

拜託厲害的人幫我看看,給我意見,謝謝。

There are four persons in my family excluding myself: my parents and two elder brothers. I am the youngest child in my family. We lead a very happy and peaceful family life. Having been influenced by my parents, I am extremely easygoing and optimistic. My parents would be very proud of me if I could be a flight attendant for your company. They have always inspired me to go for the goal, because they say that it is the right decision and support me all the way.

From past working experience, I’ve come to know that for a good customer service, a person needs to have a pleasant character, good language, and communication ability and good adapt ability. I learn teamwork and EQ.

EVA Airlines is one of the best airlines in the world. You have an excellent passenger service and the safest flight record. I look forward to a personal interview, if you decision to follow up on this initial application. Thank you for you time and consideration.

3 個解答

評分
  • tina
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

拜託厲害的人幫我看看,給我意見,謝謝。

I have five members in my family, including my parents, two elder brothers and myself. I am the youngest child in my family. We have a very happy and peaceful family life. Influenced by my parents, I am extremely easygoing and optimistic. My parents would be very proud of me if I could be a flight attendant for your company. They have been encouraging me to go for the goal, because they said that it is a right decision. They haive me support all the way.

From past working experience, I come to know that a person needs to have a pleasant personality, good language command, flexible communication skill and good adaptability in order to do the job of customer service best. Thus, I learned teamwork and knew how to achieve high EQ.

All know EVA Airlines is one of the best airlines in the world. You provide excellent passenger service and have the safest flight records. I look forward to having an interview with you, if you determine to follow up on this initial application. Thank you for your time and consideration

參考資料: myself
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

我覺得你自己寫的不錯

比起以幫你改過的, 你自己有很多不同的句型結構!

可以交出去了

雖然有一點點小小ㄉ錯誤

不過這樣才能顯現出你中文跟英文的能力都很強!

good luck on gettin the job!!!

=)

personal comment; no offense

參考資料: myself
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

There are five people in my family, including my parents, two older

brothers and me. I am the youngest child in my family. We have a very happy and peaceful life. Because of my parents, I grow up with an

easygoing and optimistic attitude. My parents are very supportive, and

they have always inspired me to go

for the goal.

It will be an honor for my family if I can get the job as a flight attendant.

參考資料: 自己
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。