promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
LINDA 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我翻譯一篇英文自傳~~~~15點

敝姓×名××,出生於*****,本身機械工程系畢業,在校曾修過Solid Edge、Solid work繪圖.品質管制工程等課程並取得CQT證照等。家庭人口簡單。在未來希望能讓自己有多磨練、成長的機會,對於任何新環境、新工作都會認真學習而不輕言放棄。不管如何,我對我自己的學習能力有相當的自信,我相信只要是我有興趣的工作我一定可以從中間獲得我想要的經驗,而隨著經驗的累積才能對於未來服務的單位做出貢獻,希望能有機會進入 貴公司服務,我一定會全力以赴,做到最好。

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

We are surnamed * * *(或者是My name is ***) ,Born on *****,One's own department of mechanical engineering graduate, at school to build Solid Edge, Solid work drawing. Quality controls such courses as the project,etc. and obtaining CQT certificates,etc.. It is simple for family's population. Hope to make oneself have a chance to temper, grow up more in the future, will all study to any new environments, new jobs conscientiously without talking about rashly and giving up. No matter how, I have suitable confidence to my own learning ability, I believe I interested job I can win experience that I want from the middle certainly, and could make contribution to the unit serving in the future with the accumulation of experience, hope to have an opportunity to enter your company to serve, I am sure to go all out, accomplish it best.

不知是否可以?

參考資料: 自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • We are surnamed * * * ,Born on *****,One's own department of mechanical engineering graduate, at school to build Solid Edge, Solid work drawing. Dr.eye: Quality controls such courses as the project,etc. Dr.eye: and obtaining CQT certificates,etc.. It is simple for family's population. Hope to make oneself have a chance to temper, grow up more in the future, will all study to any new environments, new jobs conscientiously without talking about rashly and giving up. No matter how, I have suitable confidence to my own learning ability, I believe I interested job I can win experience that I want from the middle certainly, and could make contribution to the unit serving in the future with the accumulation of experience, hope to have an opportunity to enter your company to serve, I am sure to go all out, accomplish it best.

參考資料: 自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。