promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Emma
Lv 4
Emma 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

marvellous day 請幫我翻一下這段話

請幫我翻一下這段話~感恩

If there is even a shred of truth to this statement there is reason enough for taking a more serious look at what we do.What really matters to landscape planners is the landscapes we change and the people that are changed by them. What matters to me is being able to share this marvellous day with all of you. I am encouraged by your spirit, your intellect and your creativity. Thank you all.

Planning and design advances will be realized as these two groups of professional and scientific experts merge their collective findings.

已更新項目:

還有這句This kind of landscape planning is in its formative stages.

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

請參考

If there is even a shred of truth to this statement there is reason enough for taking a more serious look at what we do. What really matters to landscape planners is the landscapes we change and the people that are changed by them. What matters to me is being able to share this marvellous day with all of you. I am encouraged by your spirit, your intellect and your creativity. Thank you all.

只要此說法有一點點的真實,就有足夠的理由去更加正視我們目前所做的事。對於景觀設計師而言,最重要的事是我們改變後所呈現之景觀及人們因此所受之變化。對我而言,最重要的事是能與你們大家分享此一美好的一天。我被你們的精神、你們的才智及你們的創造力所鼓舞。謝謝你們大家。

Planning and design advances will be realized as these two groups of professional and scientific experts merge their collective findings.

當專業人士與科學專家整合他們所收集的研究結果時,景觀規劃與設計的進展將會被實現。(因無前後文故無法明確知其真正意思)

This kind of landscape planning is in its formative stages.

此種景觀規劃目前正處於發展階段。

參考資料: 自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

If there is even a shred of truth to this statement there is reason enough for taking a more serious look at what we do. What really matters to landscape planners is the landscapes we change and the people that are changed by them. What matters to me is being able to share this marvellous day with all of you. I am encouraged by your spirit, your intellect and your creativity. Thank you all.

如果這裡的論述有一點點的真實性,那就有足夠的理由再嚴肅一點的看看我所做的。 景觀設計師在意的是我們所改變的景觀,和人們能被這些景觀所改變。我在意的是能和你們所有人分享這了不起的一天。你們的精神、理解力和創造力都能鼓舞著我。

由於專業與科學專家兩個團體把他們的新發現彙整一起,規劃和設計的進步將可以被理解。

•2007-03-28 02:52:04 補充

還有這句This kind of landscape planning is in its formative stages.

這類的景觀設計還在成形的階段。

• 丫綠
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前

If there is even a shred of truth to this statement there is reason enough for taking a more serious look at what we do.What really matters to landscape planners is the landscapes we change and the people that are changed by them. What matters to me is being able to share this marvellous day with all of you. I am encouraged by your spirit, your intellect and your creativity. Thank you all.

如果甚至有對這一份陳述的一個事實的碎片,為在我們做的帶比較嚴重的神情有理由充足。真的有重大關係進行造園工程計劃者的是我們改變的風景和被他們改變的人。 有重大關係的對我是能夠和你全部分享這個了不起的日子的存在。 我被你的精神,你的智力和你的創造力鼓勵。 謝謝你全部。

而且當計劃這些個二群專業人士和科學的專家合併他們的集體調查結果的時候,設計進步將被了解。

補充:This kind of landscape planning is in its formative stages.

這種風景的計劃以它的形成階段。

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。