vivian 發問時間: 教育與參考其他:教育 · 1 0 年前

我希望能將中文字我介紹轉成英文自我介紹<緊急!!!!!>

我希望能將中文字我介紹轉呈英文自我介紹

請大家幫幫忙

越快越好

各位教授你好,我的名字叫陳雅文,從小,我的父母便要求我對人說話態度及行為表現,這對我以後的人際關係影響很大,我的興趣是聽音樂及畫畫,聽音樂能讓心情放鬆,而畫畫可以讓自己的觀察力更好,因為個性溫和,所以當我接觸不同的人時,也能相處的很好,在高中時,除了在學校住宿而培養出獨立自主的能力之外,也發現自己對旅館管理方面產生了興趣,尤其是在實習課程的部分,更讓我決定要唸有關這方面的科系,希望教授能讓我有機會到此系學習,謝謝

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Dear Professor:

I am Chen YaWen, while as a child, my parents required I spoke to people attitude and behavior behaved, this exerts a tremendous influence to my interpersonal relationships for the future, my interest is to listen to the music and paint, is it make mood relax to listen to the music, and drawing can let one's own outsight better, because the individual character is temperate, when I contact different persons, the ones that can get along are very good, in the high school, except that get accommodation in the school but cultivate the ability to independence and the initiative appears, find too that has become interested in management respect of the hotel oneself , is especially practising the part of course, furthermore let me decide to read the department about this , hope the professor makes me have an opportunity to go to this department to study , thanks

不保證正確,煩請找會英文的確認

參考資料: 自己翻的
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。