Sin Sin 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文自傳~~請幫忙批改

以下是我寫的英文自傳雖然老師要分段但我不知道要怎麼分!

而且我覺得我好像沒寫完的感覺!可以幫我最後加幾句嗎?

1.分段

2.加強結尾

謝謝!!萬分感謝!!!

I am glad to have this opportunity to apply for this scholarship. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is ooo. I was born in Taoyuan on ooo and have lived here for sixteen years. I study at ooo. I grow up in a harmonious family that is composed of five people. My father is a manager. My mother is a housewife. I have two sisters and I am the eldest. This is my family, simple but lovely.

I am not a brilliant student, but I work as hard as I can. My horoscope is Virgo, sometimes do find fault on purpose. I think I’m a shy and introverted person. I wish I could be more active. I enjoy English very much. English is my favorite subject at my school. In my spare time, I like to surfer on the Internet to read interesting news. What made me so enthusiastic in learning English? My father’s studying experience in Australia when he was young influences me a lot.

I am still uncertain about my future, but I believe that the job I choose in the future will be connected with English. In fact, I am eager to be a diplomat someday.

已更新項目:

可以幫我想當外交官及我的個性補充幾句的話會更好!謝謝~

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

我幫你修改過了

你再參考看看

而最後一段我不知道會不會太誇張

你再斟酌看看喔!

My name is ooo. I was born in Taoyuan and I have lived here for sixteen years. I study at ooo. I grow up in a harmonious family that is composed of five people. My father is a manager, and my mother is a housewife. I have two sisters, and I am the eldest child. This is my family, simple but lovely.

My horoscope is Virgo, sometimes I would find fault on purpose. I think I am a shy and introverted person. Therefore, I wish I could be more active to get along with my classmates.

I am not a brilliant student, but I work as hard as I can. I enjoy English very much, and English is my favorite subject at school. In my spare time, I like to surfer on the Internet to read some interesting news. What is the reason to make me so enthusiastic in learning English? It is because my father’s studying experience in Australia when he was young. It influences me a lot.

I am still uncertain about my future, but I believe that the job I choose in the future will be related to English. In fact, I am eager to be a diplomat someday, and I am going forward this field.

I am glad to have the opportunity to apply for this scholarship. If I can get it, I could have more chances to develop my English. I think it will help me a lot in my learning. Therefore, please give me a chance to show my ability. I will not make you be disappointed at me!

參考資料: 自己
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

I am glad to have this opportunity to apply for this scholarship. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is ooo. I was born in Taoyuan on ooo ,living here for sixteen years. I study at oooand grow up in a harmonious family composed of five people. My father is a manager and my mother is a housewife. I have two sisters and I am the eldest. This is my family, simple but lovely.

Being an ordinary student, I still work as hard as I can.

My horoscope is Virgo, sometimes I do find fault on its prophecy. I think I’m a shy and introverted person and I wish I could be more active someday.

I enjoy English very much, my favorite subject at my school. In my spare time, I like to surfer on the Internet, reading interesting news. What made me so enthusiastic about learning English is caused by my father's earliear studying experience in Australia.

I believe that the future job will be somehow connected with English and I am eager to work as a diplomat someday.

參考資料: me
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。